question

BGATZ

Jun 29, 2011
CT
went riding on sunday, mine and my buddys quad were perfect we went out next day but we did some changes all we did was swap tires now at a very slow speed it feels kind of boggy i feel its just me i went to a smaller size an he went bigger also last time it was rode was in the cold i put in a new plug too let me know what you guys think

im gonna switch filters too as it is very dusty
and change oil

Clean the filter real good first. If its jetted for the cold, it may be real rich in much warmer weather. What jet size are you running ?

If you were geared correctly for the larger tires it would be over geared for the smaller, was probably spinning like crazy in low gears. Plus if you were jetted for colder temps it might be running little rich now.

I tried Google translator and it came back as unknown language/dialect.

went riding on sunday, mine and my buddys quad were perfect we went out next day but we did some changes all we did was swap tires now at a very slow speed it feels kind of boggy i feel its just me i went to a smaller size an he went bigger also last time it was rode was in the cold i put in a new plug too let me know what you guys think

im gonna switch filters too as it is very dusty
and change oil

Tyres should make no difference, the warmer weather may have.

i never change my jets always run a 310 have a full toomey pipe kn and vf3 i put in my other kn filter it was fine it is the warmer weather im going to get a tune up soon anyway

i never change my jets always run a 310 have a full toomey pipe kn and vf3 i put in my other kn filter it was fine it is the warmer weather im going to get a tune up soon anyway

Methinks it is time you read up on the changes in AFR caused by temperature and elevation and then practice your findings to get the best performance you can from your motor.

Your motor will thank you for it.