port n polished' drag stem/bars

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
i just got done doing this up for member port n polished, james. this 4130 chromoly tubing. i do not have a scale here right now, but im guessing this weighs not much more than 3lbs. thought i would share some pics.

jamesstemsmall.jpg

jamesstemsmall2.jpg

jamesstemsmall3.jpg

dont understand why you call it a port n polished stem. doesn't look real shiny to me

haha yeah the guys screename on E2S is port n polish...sorry i thought that was his SN here also.. should have read holeshotmans stem... but it is a "ported" stem.i really widened and raised the ex port..should have max power at about 12K.

looks sweet matt, whats the collar for ??? the upper mount ???

hahaha..ill leave that to james..im betting he paints it

Matt you do some great work and you got it done real fast for me thanks again man. i will be getting it chromed along with a few other parts. anything thats not powder coated will be chrome dipped :D im sure these bars will set the dragger off. i already know they're half the weight of the stock stem alone with no bars...

you da man I:I

Matt you do some great work and you got it done real fast for me thanks again man. i will be getting it chromed along with a few other parts. anything thats not powder coated will be chrome dipped :D im sure these bars will set the dragger off. i already know they're half the weight of the stock stem alone with no bars...

you da man I:I

thanks bro!
thats gonna look sooo sweet! I:II:II:I