paypal

01BLAST3R

Dec 9, 2011
ky
hey guys ive just got my paypal acc. set up yesterday and ive got my first payment comeing tuesday and i dont quite know how it works. soo if you all could kinda give me the basics and stuff like that it would be helpfull.

Well sending money to ur bank account and all that is self explanitory by clicking on the send mkney just search the site it will all become easier

well what i really need help with is when the guy send me the money how long does it take for the money to clear and forsure its in my acc.

Very easy to do! when people pay you, you get an email, when you need to pay some one just click on the send money tab, enter that persons paypal email, fill out the info, then click send!

you recieve your payment, then either have to use it online with a paypal accepting site, or transfer it to your bank account, which takes 3-5 days, and costs another percentage fee

or, apply for a paypal debit card, as i have, and use the money straight from your paypal account just as you would any debit card, for anything you desire, at anywhere local that takes credit/debit cards, or i usually hit up my local "sheetz" store (just like a 7-11) and pay a $1 fee to take the money out of the paypal account and deposit it into my pocket !!!

you recieve your payment, then either have to use it online with a paypal accepting site, or transfer it to your bank account, which takes 3-5 days, and costs another percentage fee

well im not worried about the lil persentagee fee its not much at all.. soo now when i recive the money ill accept it in the e mail then it goes to my paypal acc. then were would i go to transferr it to my bank acc. so i can get the cash out.

or, apply for a paypal debit card, as i have, and use the money straight from your paypal account just as you would any debit card, for anything you desire, at anywhere local that takes credit/debit cards, or i usually hit up my local "sheetz" store (just like a 7-11) and pay a $1 fee to take the money out of the paypal account and deposit it into my pocket !!!

I have never been charged a fee to transfer to my bank account. Just def takes 3-5 working (MON-FRI), days, holidays don't count either!!

when the money is received by you, and you see it in your account, sometimes it will say "pending" beside it, but usually clears within 24 hours,
most payments to me clear instantly, just check the status/details before trying to extract or use it to be sure it has cleared
and there is a "paypal" app for smartphones, lets you send/recieve and check status on the fly, beats running home to check if your already out, expecting a payment, then have to run back out to the ATM machine.

I have never been charged a fee to transfer to my bank account. Just def takes 3-5 working (MON-FRI), days, holidays don't count either!!

my bad, i've had the debit card since first applying for paypal, think i transfered once while waiting for the card to arrive, maybe that was the usual PP fee i saw ????

well my cuzin who deals with ebay and paypal alot says paypal takes like 2% of the total amount receved.

my bad, i've had the debit card since first applying for paypal, think i transfered once while waiting for the card to arrive, maybe that was the usual PP fee i saw ????

I believe so! Clean those black boogers out of your head!!!!

well my cuzin who deals with ebay and paypal alot says paypal takes like 2% of the total amount receved.

Yes something like that, But they don't take anything for transfering that to your bank acct!

BTW- that's why most of us ask guys to send as a gift or add a couple bucks for the fee!

ok now i would not shipp till the payment is fully cleared RIGHT?

like i said, prolly 80% of payments to me clear instantly, no waiting, but definately wait to ship if it says "pending"