passed

I'm not ragging on anyone on here, and I understand some people will struggle in school more than others... but I really don't understand how you can fail a grade... I'm a fairly laid back student and pull off A's and B's in 90% of my classes. Only advanced classes do I ever go below that, and that is only this year in Trig. and Chem.

in high school i was the top 25% of my class in college ive maintained a 3.25gpa and fought every bit for it, people who scrape by in high school just need to face the fact they arent cut out for the college atmosphere because no professor is going to push you to pass they dont care if you fail. people who scape by in school normally get passed over when it comes to the working world due to the lack of passion and diligence.

Whats it coming to these days, parents have to bribe their kids to finish school!! Not cool. I didnt do to well in school myself but i was never held back a grade. I graduated in 08 and wish i could go back. After you finish school you'll realize how much it meant to you.

why do people look at high school as the wonder years of their life? lol cracks me up..that's really sad if that is the highlight of your life

Whats it coming to these days, parents have to bribe their kids to finish school!! Not cool. I didnt do to well in school myself but i was never held back a grade. I graduated in 08 and wish i could go back. After you finish school you'll realize how much it meant to you.

Exactly I've never failed a grade and don't plan to knock on wood. I was never bribed I know I have to at least pass or it's he'll and an ass beating I'll never forget.

enjoy the now and the future, those are the better things in life, dont look back on the ones you have already met , look forward to the ones you will meet. if you have no ambition for the future what's the point of living. my life gets better as the days go on, its a waste of time to look back.

enjoy the now and the future, those are the better things in life, dont look back on the ones you have already met , look forward to the ones you will meet. if you have no ambition for the future what's the point of living. my life gets better as the days go on, its a waste of time to look back.

True true, life is gettin better, it's nice having money and a job, but remember the good ole days when you didnt have to worry about anything? Just burnin time with freinds, hunting what ever was in season, just enjoying the country side. Them are the days i miss, now it's just work work work, have a few beers go to bed and repeat. The way i see it, you have all the freedom until you graduate, after that you work till you retire, then your too old to have fun. Dont get me wrong, life is great but work takes away too much of it.

Deerslayer I know what you mean I've been working for the past 3 years and it's like I never get to do anything with friends

lol ur fifteen, u dont know what he means hahaha working a few hour after school and during the summers is a cake walk since its all play money

"brib" hahahaha come on guys, you shouldn't be barely scraping through Gr9, too much time on the forum?

what do you battle with?

school was a dream, if i worked as hard in school as i do now i would have got 95%for everything, i HAVE to spend +-12 hours a day for 4-5days studying to get through some exams, like igneous petrology or optical minerallogy others not so much, university is a different animal!

learn to work now!

There is a difference in people who choose not to learn, and those who are just too dumb to learn-

I hated school cruzed by with C's didn't study for tests, just was boring, Now that I'm older, i wish I would of applied myself more at the books instead of the beer!
But I'm a High Honor beer drinker!

None the less- Congraduations!

There is a difference in people who choose not to learn, and those who are just too dumb to learn-

I hated school cruzed by with C's didn't study for tests, just was boring, Now that I'm older, i wish I would of applied myself more at the books instead of the beer!

lmao....i worked with one of those "too dumb to learn"...guys been doin it for 5 yrs and still hasnt got a clue lol

Slick, we're chips off the same block. I just cruised through school just to be doing it. Had I applied myself I COULD have done better but was just too bored to attempt interest.

I graduated with honors (took honors courses from the 8th grade up) and wouldn't wear the tassle because it was funky colored... just didn't care I guess.

Plus, hindsight is always 20/20... looking back on it I wasted a bunch of time. I could have been taking college courses in high school and graduated high school with nearly half a degree.

lmao....i worked with one of those "too dumb to learn"...guys been doin it for 5 yrs and still hasnt got a clue lol

I hear ya freek, Everyday I come to work last 20+ years here these dumb broads, can even turn a valve in the right direction and snap! But there sticking needles in people scary!

alright there fellas......you kids that think its cool to pass by the shortest of ballhairs, give up now. if you dont do good in high school, your gonna fail at life. where do you think all these expensive blasty parts come from on these bikes???
people work there balls off to get them.
if your gonna be a dope, you had better learn to grow dope or your gonna be really fuc*in poor for the rest of your life....or live with your parents and never get laid....