passed

alright there fellas......you kids that think its cool to pass by the shortest of ballhairs, give up now. if you dont do good in high school, your gonna fail at life. where do you think all these expensive blasty parts come from on these bikes???
people work there balls off to get them.
if your gonna be a dope, you had better learn to grow dope or your gonna be really fuc*in poor for the rest of your life....or live with your parents and never get laid....

not always hey, your passion defines you, when someone starts studying something they choose and what they are interested in, they can excel even if they appeared to be stupid at school. not everyone who doesnt apply themselves at school is a failure, they just havent yet come into their own.

i just finished 9th grade. never got a B as a final grade in my life. nothing less than a 92 for a quarter. now i have bad tests and sh*t but i got a solid 98 gpa all through middleschool and now high school. and never studied a lick at home until high school. i wanna go to a good college for mechanical engineering. and i better keep my grades damn high and get a scholarship if i dont want me and my parents to be in debt for a good while. hopefully a swimming scholarship will help out too

not always hey, your passion defines you, when someone starts studying something they choose and what they are interested in, they can excel even if they appeared to be stupid at school. not everyone who doesnt apply themselves at school is a failure, they just havent yet come into their own.
i dont study a damn bite but can get good grades if i wanted i just have more important things to worry about

i never said anything bad about growing. but you gotta want to do good in school to get through it. teachers will give you a barely passing grade just to get you onto the next class cause they dont want to deal with you.

i never said anything bad about growing. but you gotta want to do good in school to get through it. teachers will give you a barely passing grade just to get you onto the next class cause they dont want to deal with you.

So true, that's why we held my son back a grade! We can tell the kids till were blue in the face, but they are gonna do what they want, especially nowadays! But when there old, they will look back and see how wrong they were for not giving 100%!

alright there fellas......you kids that think its cool to pass by the shortest of ballhairs, give up now. if you dont do good in high school, your gonna fail at life. where do you think all these expensive blasty parts come from on these bikes???
people work there balls off to get them.
if your gonna be a dope, you had better learn to grow dope or your gonna be really fuc*in poor for the rest of your life....or live with your parents and never get laid....

i dont think its cool i just had a realy hard time with algebra the last 2 quarters, before that i had a 3.44 gpa and i ranked 79 out of 355 kids

i dont study a damn bite but can get good grades if i wanted i just have more important things to worry about

you're 15, what else in the world could be so important, that you cant try more at school. dont do the i have a job speech, i have friends with jobs, that are passing school without a problem. if you can do better well then do better............

you're 15, what else in the world could be so important, that you cant try more at school. dont do the i have a job speech, i have friends with jobs, that are passing school without a problem. if you can do better well then do better............

Dude f*ck off friends familyand most important LIFE are way more important to me then school.

yeah bud, im not trying to be "that guy" that says you gotta do this and you gotta do that. but when i was in school i passed along with just enough to get by, and regret it a lot, i dont have a degree in anything, and i get passed up on good jobs that i can definately do because of it. you say you are worried about friends family and life? if you were really worried about life you would school it up at your full potential. trust me if you print this whole thread out and look back on it in 10 years you'll see it very clearly.
no matter what you do in life"dont hold back at all and give it hell!"