OKAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe rep power has something to do with a bunch of things.
1 month you've been on here, 1 more rep point.
100 posts, 1 more rep point
100 rep points recieved, 1 green light and 1 rep point

i'm not gonna get into all that teenage girly drama bs, but i did do some research on something and thought i'd share

glad i could clear that up... now, can i have some rep?

just kidding I:I

i dont give it out unless i know someone has done something worth getting it. and i expect to only recieve it if i can help someone out.

SO NO MORE REP FOR MY SIG PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!

this is dumb . I get that he made it right . NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRONG , AND LIKE I SAID IF HE HAS A ISSUE WITH BEING BROKE AND CAN'T FOLLOW THROUGH WITH A BUSINESS DEAL THEN HE NEEDS TO STOP , PERIOD , NO EXCEPTIONS . Same goes for anyone else on this site who thinks they think they can get away with ripping someone off. I suggest to everyone to not jump into deals with newer members , even if they have paid for a membership , that supporting membership doesn't automatically mean they are trustworthy , just means they ponied up 10 bucks to access all the site features . If someone does screw up , guess what you provided personal information that HOLY sh*t somone uses to get back at you and then you get pissed about it ? Tough sh*t , don't screw someone to begin with .
Close this damn thread please !!

MXmaineac is not a new member, hes actually been here for quite a while, maybe even longer than you, hell maybe even longer then me idk, i remember seing his name on here and fsuroxu is not a new member either, he is actually been here for a while to

i agree....this is kinda crappy, seems its once a week somebody is asking to give somebody some rep just because they finally made whatever they done wrong and made it right, WELL...... if he hadnt of screwed up in the first place he wouldnt have gotten the negative rep so why give him more positive feedback that he didnt deserve. i for one take the rep seriously and dont just hand it out for nothing and dont expect it for nothing but to give him all the rep just because he finally set it straight no way!! when he gets on here and actually helps somebody with something then ill give him some rep but not for doing what was supposed to be done in the first place

so here's my big question????? say a new member comes on here and knows nothing about what went on with the last sales and sees the rep he has now and buys from him and gets screwed over again??? then what will yall say then? he did make things right and the harrassing DOES need to stop whoever is doing it.

so i guess when fsuroxu comes back on here and settles up what he owes i guess he will have more rep back than some other people on here!!

Well put man!!!!!!!

You rep hores are all lost in your own world.He screws 3 people over so far.Yeah he made it right but the point is he did it and needed to be found to get a refund.So a select few go and give him all kinds of rep for doing it.Seriously?????? I have seen and know of many memmebrs that have helped out quite abit and have been members for quite awhile and still don't have 42 like mx now has.When he screws the next person I will bump this thread for every member that gave it back so you can all feel responsible.One minute the mafia is on his ass the next minute some members want his rep restored.Lets go give yb and liquid back their rep,thet were great members once.This thread is full of fail.IMO

Reactions: blaster01
here i think dually is just feeling a little left out, thats all, have some rep, ahah JK JK JK man

you do have some good points

You rep hores are all lost in your own world.He screws 3 people over so far.Yeah he made it right but the point is he did it and needed to be found to get a refund.So a select few go and give him all kinds of rep for doing it.Seriously?????? I have seen and know of many memmebrs that have helped out quite abit and have been members for quite awhile and still don't have 42 like mx now has.When he screws the next person I will bump this thread for every member that gave it back so you can all feel responsible.One minute the mafia is on his ass the next minute some members want his rep restored.Lets go give yb and liquid back their rep,thet were great members once.This thread is full of fail.IMO

amen on this bruther!!!!! the same sh*t happened with that matt75 retard..... if someone has neg rep they must have done somthing to deserve it, peeps need to stop sticking thier noses into every red dot they see hahaha I:I

Status
Not open for further replies.