OKAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
uncalled for guys, mxmaniac came clean
i'll give us sumthin better to do, how bout the dude who ripped off lienes ???????

it's ......fsuroxu

heres the thread.............
http://www.blasterforum.com/off-topic-7/anyone-heard-fsuroxu-lately-33661/

he goes by .............. "perry hewett" on facebook < i dont fool with that, so all you bro's lookin for sumthin to do, lets show leines some mafia luv and get after fsuroxu
and let mxmaniac alone
lets all bomb this email too............ fsuroxu@yahoo.com
i'll be waiting to hear some results and pass out some heavy greens !!!!!!!

mx got everything straightened out so leave him be, yes it will take abit for him to be fully excepted by alot of use again but from what i see he is trying..

if i findout anyone harrasess him on the forum i will ban the harrassers

uncalled for guys, mxmaniac came clean
i'll give us sumthin better to do, how bout the dude who ripped off lienes ???????

it's ......fsuroxu

heres the thread.............
http://www.blasterforum.com/off-topic-7/anyone-heard-fsuroxu-lately-33661/

he goes by .............. "perry hewett" on facebook < i dont fool with that, so all you bro's lookin for sumthin to do, lets show leines some mafia luv and get after fsuroxu
and let mxmaniac alone
lets all bomb this email too............ fsuroxu@yahoo.com
i'll be waiting to hear some results and pass out some heavy greens !!!!!!!

I got something I think you guys will enjoy.....give a few.... ill be back with some results....

Oh yea i promised MXmanieac his rep back when scot got his bumper.... Sorry bro i forgot!! Here ya go

EDIT: I gave it back, but its still red.... Come on guys, lets get him back in the green. Scott got his bumper and JoshHockey was refunded. Everything is worked out now. Lets forget about this and keep on moving..... Lets get some rep goin towards MXmanieac.....

awesome. and whoever is still harassing mx, knock that sh*t off, he came clean, and followed through, what else do you want him to do?

gonna take a long time to get him out of the red. i'm not nice when it comes to that kind of stuff and i can take a lot of points all at once lol

Status
Not open for further replies.