off road boots

i have black o neals, got em for 40 bucks used, all broke in and nice, size 13!!!!, that smae as my age!.......................yeah. i know thats huge for a kid.

ok my question to you guys are these boots really worth it tho. like say in my case cause all i do is fast trails an some slow parts. are they water proof an beable to take the abuse of like sticks an tree branchs hiting them. cause over all there not as expensive as i thought they would be

imo, there worth every penny. I tryed some of the cheaper boots but the alpinestars that I have fit alot better for me. Water isn't an issue with them either. They will take anything you can dish out

some are waterproof some are not just get oneal boots theyre cheap and can take abuse from anything. rocks branches sticks whatever is hard thats hits you it will feel like you didnt get hit with nothing.

i wear some of them boots with the rubber bottoms all the way up to my ankle and the rest of the boot is camo. i dont need nice riding boots to get muddy.

mine wherent expensive at all. i found them almost brand new in car wash down at the races in Southwick ma. but if i had to buy they them i defiantly would