off road boots

f*ck the stealership hmf has the sound and definitely the power take a look at there web site.nothing against fmf but for a 250ex hmf is the way to go.

oh yeah the only downside is that they dont make a slip on,only the full system but they sound wicked,especailly with jets and no lid.

so when did fmf make slip on boots. lol jk all

lol but seriously the power gain your getting with a fmf is going to be low,you will regret it in the future when you want more power.and you dont have to run no lid with the hmf.i chose the no lid jetting thats why mine has to have no lid otherwise it bogs very badly.

how is it shifting in these boots. i have a couple friends who said they had trouble shifting when they wore riding boots and that they couldnt tell if they had shifted or not

how is it shifting in these boots. i have a couple friends who said they had trouble shifting when they wore riding boots and that they couldnt tell if they had shifted or not

I mean if you pull the shifter up its going to switch without a doubt,maybie even easier then tennis shoes

Edit:

Heres mine

w06zdl.jpg

you have to get used to boots,all boots are like that you just gotta get used to them.and i have 5 years on my alpine stars boots those things are so durable.