OConnor Racing build

i was actually looking for dimensions if you used tubing, or did you machine a piece of solid stock?

Spent a little more time on the Blaster today. This is the best thing that happened. I found a set of beadlocks with holeshot tires for $165 from a local kid..........SOLD!!!!!
tires.jpg

beadlocktires.jpg

Got the front end together. I had to lay the hood on to see what it looks like
Blasterbuildfrontend2006.jpg

Blasterbuildfrontend2007.jpg

I'm looking for a set of really small halogen lights for the front. I saw them this morning on project blaster. What are these and where can I get them? I want to get rid of the stock light.

most guys are getting them at walmart for like $15- 20, and then going to lowes and getting the 25 watt replacement bulbs, remember, not over 50 watts with a stock stator, i also saw one setup with 1 flood bulb and 1 spot, for close and far lighting

Going to do a bunch more this weekend. I got my custom tank graphics last night. The kids name is Ty Gagnon and he can make anything you want. His web site is tekmx.com. I don't know what he charges. This was free.
budlighttank.jpg

i'm likin the graphics, gonna have to look this guy up

These are the 400EX conversion bushings. I know this guy so I got them for free.
bikebuild3001-1.jpg

400EX Pro Action shock.
bikebuild3002.jpg

The engine is in.
bikebuild3003.jpg

The other side.
bikebuild3008.jpg

These are the double pegs painted and on the quad. I was going to use a pin on the brakes but found an aircraft nut. Done.
bikebuild3009.jpg

That's as far as I got today. Put the rest of the lower end together, engine skid plate is on, pegs are done and nerfs are on. More to come

bikebuild3004.jpg

looks great bro,but 2 complaints on the very last pic.

1.Front fenders,ditch the Diamond cut...bike looks better without it,maybe repaint them
2.Patriots..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol