Noobs winter re-build

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that is your opinoin awk just like the flywheel one! have you ever tried a lightweight flywheel on your bike? please answer

no i did not, because i've done my homework, and it has no place for the way i ride, i dont wanna have to clutch it or downshift coming out of a hard corner, i want the internal momentum provided by the flywheel, especially here were we actually get traction, unlike in the sand.
have you ever ridden in anything other than sand, where you get traction ?

excact motors..........
stock/weighted flywheel versus a "drag queen" flywheel,
i'll kill you everytime outta the corners !!!!
now lets take your drag queen hardon elswhere and outta noobs thread

ps.. red frame black arms and swinger, so we can be twins

yup, +3 adjusted trail port. and thank alot man!! honestly, ok nobody laugh now.... i credit a good chunk of power to my intake and rad valve setup :) it gives me a great deal of low end giddyup but i can still scream at 70mph down the road :D B) lol

rad valves are good.. but you will get more out of it with v force. I:I

i dont wanna have to clutch it or downshift coming out of a hard corner

this i do not mind..which is why i like the lightened flywheels. if i was going to compete in organized racing, (MX GNC). i would have a stock flywheel.

sorry for the thread jacking noobs, deleting all my posts so it doesn't hog up your thread
apparently we cant have a flywheel discussion with out the flotek boys getting offended, bet money if i wasnt an oconnor man, this wouldnt have gotten outta hand,

you took it out of hand awk, i simply asked if you have tried one sholda just said no i have not

noobs you will love the flywheel just like you did on freeks bike. its a great mod, theres just way too many opinions and bs flying around and not enough people buying and trying for them selves. dont discourage awk incourage I:I

rad valves are good.. but you will get more out of it with v force. I:I

tater, tater, tater, have you not been following the threads lately ????????
dont even go there with noobs, thats holy land your trespassin on

tater, tater, tater, have you not been following the threads lately ????????
dont even go there with noobs, that holy land your trespassin on

hahaha...yeah i def. missed something here....

i speak only the truth though. :p

hahaha...yeah i def. missed something here....

i speak only the truth though. :p

hahaha i took a dremmel to my rad valve and made it a nice smooth transition from carb to reeds and opened it up alot. so i =n my opinion my modded rad valve > vf3's lololol oh yeah i went there, its my thread i do wut i whunt!!!!!! I:I I:I :D B) B)

hahaha i took a dremmel to my rad valve and made it a nice smooth transition from carb to reeds and opened it up alot. so i =n my opinion my modded rad valve > vf3's lololol oh yeah i went there, its my thread i do wut i whunt!!!!!! I:I I:I :D B) B)

thats cool man..but theres more to think about..like intake velocity and tip area... if your happy with it thats all that matters.. it is your thread..hahahaaa!

i credit a good chunk of power to my intake and rad valve setup :) it gives me a great deal of low end giddyup but i can still scream at 70mph down the road :D B) lol

Well, just keep rubbin it in why don't ya!

Good luck with the build!

I like the black frame, red swinger, black carriage, front arms-red, I'd like to have a couple sets of them and try a few different colors.

I promise to have the blasty for the next ride...This year!

hahhaha thats how AWKs quad is, red frame, black arms, i THINK, lolI:I

/\/\/\ thats correct, red frame, black arms and swinger, it's a common color combo, i'm sure mines not the only other one
and noobs gotta stick with them colors to match his decals

/\/\/\ thats correct, red frame, black arms and swinger, it's a common color combo, i'm sure mines not the only other one
and noobs gotta stick with them colors to match his decals

no doubt!! those are less than a year old i dont wanna peel em off yet haha I:I. but mainly its the new seat cover i just got and anybody notice a atlanta falcon look to this beast? :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.