Noobs winter re-build

Status
Not open for further replies.
some nice falcon decals would look tits on the tank cover !!!!!!!!!!

and i cant access page 2 WTF did james bug that page or what ???????????

Last edited:
i thorw my opion out there noobs pulling for the wrong team blasty should be black and gold :p newbie just picture my belt buckle super glued to that tank cover would look pretty fuggin cool.
now i gota tell on ya real quick he was talkin about not coming to awk moutain this year shame shame.
i like shee's idea about the color scheme i think it would look sick now you said its your thread so start filling it with pictures!

i gota tell on ya real quick he was talkin about not coming to awk moutain this year shame shame.

ya know hudak.....i don't know who you're talkin about, and dont even care, cause if the mountain was too tough for someone, stick to the dragstrip, < it takes no strength, stamina or nads, and very little skill.
there are 12 other bro's who cant fuggin wait to come back, and ain't afraid of a little blaster abuse, these bikes aren't family heirlooms.
i get skidplates for $10 on ebay all day long, and if the tires didnt hold up, time for new ones, they sucked to begin with

Last edited:
who said he meant noobs ?????? i didnt get that

yeah he did mean me, its a 6hr drive with a truck with 130,000+ miles and i owuld be fu@#$d if it broke down. also my tires were practically new i must of just hit a bad one. im sick of the bitchin in this thread its 10 pages of bullshit. when i get some more work done i will start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.