Noobs winter re-build

Status
Not open for further replies.
if lighten flywheels are so good, why do mx bikes always get heavier flywheels?

a lighten flywheel is great for drag racing for light weight people and quads.
a heavier flywheel will carry the momentum better, they also idle better and at a lower rpm.
this is true for any engine. be it a quad or a car.

the flywheel deal is always a plus in drag racing IMO, unless you have trouble getting off the line.. for general trail riding is it all personal preferance on how you like your engine's setup. i like them.

thanks everyone!! i think black frame and killer red arms and swinger is the final answer as far as color goes. I:I it awesome to be improvig the ole girl again I:I I:I

IMO...... draggin is gay, big fuggin deal, you can go fast in a straight line, thats all bike/motor, bring it to the trails/mx track where it takes some actual rider skills and stamina/strength, besides good hand/eye coordination at the light, then just hang on for the 5 second ride, woooooooooo!!!!
sorry tater, just my opie

yes that is your opinoin awk just like the flywheel one! have you ever tried a lightweight flywheel on your bike? please answer

IMO...... draggin is gay, big fuggin deal, you can go fast in a straight line, thats all bike/motor, bring it to the trails/mx track where it takes some actual rider skills and stamina/strength, besides good hand/eye coordination at the light, then just hang on for the 5 second ride, woooooooooo!!!!
sorry tater, just my opie

i have just as much fun building the bikes and setting up the chassis for drags..my body is too beat to any type of MX racing or i would. i can swing a few laps around the track or through the woods at a good pace. just not fast enough to be competitive with more trained racers on a professional level..thats why i got into drag racing. i have a very competitive side. drag racing atv's allows me to fullfill this desire without beating the total sh*t out of my old brittle body..hahahaha

ill bring it to the mx track joe.. time and place?? hahahaha

(OFF TOPIC)

sorry noobs!

I:I

thanks everyone!! i think black frame and killer red arms and swinger is the final answer as far as color goes. I:I it awesome to be improvig the ole girl again I:I I:I

hell yeah!!.. you doing that paint you used on the engine case? that stuff looks soo sweet!

sorry for the thread jacking noobs, deleting all my posts so it doesn't hog up your thread
apparently we cant have a flywheel discussion with out the flotek boys getting offended, bet money if i wasnt an oconnor man, this wouldnt have gotten outta hand, but whatever
we can continue the "drag queen" discussion elswhere

as far as the flywheel goes yeah its a matter of opinion, like i said before freek has a lightened flywheel on his bike, i rode his bike and liked it so for me, around here on MY trails where road runs and long straightaways are common its gonna be tits. also like i said before the fact that i can take my dual purpose trail bike to the drags and get 2nd place in the 5.8 sec class is damn impressive I:I I:I

i have just as much fun building the bikes and setting up the chassis for drags..my body is too beat to any type of MX racing or i would. i can swing a few laps around the track or through the woods at a good pace. just not fast enough to be competitive with more trained racers on a professional level..thats why i got into drag racing. i have a very competitive side. drag racing atv's allows me to fullfill this desire without beating the total sh*t out of my old brittle body..hahahaha

(OFF TOPIC)

sorry noobs!

haha thats funny man because thats almost exactly how i feel about drag racing, my main reason for not wanting to run MX is i have a wife and daughter and dont need to be taking chances like that :eek: :eek:

i still think you can go faster down the track by removing the excess sh*t, ie, lights, bumper, heel guards, skid plate. than the flywheel would give you.

hey dont you have a dog too?^^^^lol

but im glad to see you went with the black frame, it will pop nicly with the white plactis and that red, well it has a class of its own

nicest shape of red i have ever seen

beating the total sh*t out of my old brittle body..hahahaha

< better look at my age over there, young buck !!!!!
all of them very hard years, and still full throttle.
awk mountain come june, bring it !!!!
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
guaranteed drag races with lights this year,
you guys will need some revenge from the trails somewhere

as far as the flywheel goes yeah its a matter of opinion, like i said before freek has a lightened flywheel on his bike, i rode his bike and liked it so for me, around here on MY trails where road runs and long straightaways are common its gonna be tits. also like i said before the fact that i can take my dual purpose trail bike to the drags and get 2nd place in the 5.8 sec class is damn impressive I:I I:I

whats your porting like noob? im thinking its something like an aggressive trail port? thats damn good! I:I

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol w00000000t haha ok ok back on topic lol

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

ill come up there and do some riding with ya.. im not the type to smash my expensive parts up trying to go fast through the mountains though. :p

sorry again noobs...want me to delete all this nonsence?

whats your porting like noob? im thinking its something like an aggressive trail port? thats damn good! I:I

yup, +3 adjusted trail port. and thank alot man!! honestly, ok nobody laugh now.... i credit a good chunk of power to my intake and rad valve setup :) it gives me a great deal of low end giddyup but i can still scream at 70mph down the road :D B) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.