noobie... pics of my blaster and other rides...

sick rides dude, couldnt help but notice "no rear brake" on the blasty

one of my big gold calipers and hydro brake kits sure would look nice on there..............
HPIM1861.jpg

shameless plug, i normally dont do

i like the sh*t out of that 85 tecate man. the rest of them are sweet too.

thanks guys. well to answer some of the questions, the t3's will smoke the blaster with ease. not that im hating on it or anything, just they are a whole other type of ride...

the rims are 4x1 offset yes, but work great. specially with the banshee front spindles and brakes.

frame was painted by a relative at their autobody shop.

i still have the stock rear brake, and unlike most i have read or heard about, this one works perfectly fine. i will be updating to hydro's in the rear eventually.

the seat cover i got thru verde powersports...

i still have some work i want to do on the blaster, like hydros on the back like i just said the reeds and 30mm carb, and i want to get a set of the newer style maier rear fenders for it also. i am running a honda 450r rear shock on the back right now, and it does a good job soaking up the jumps and such, but i plan on getting elkas all the way around soon. lol, its never done, always adding something here, changing this or that... but i like it.

thanks guys. well to answer some of the questions, the t3's will smoke the blaster with ease. not that im hating on it or anything, just they are a whole other type of ride...

the rims are 4x1 offset yes, but work great. specially with the banshee front spindles and brakes.

frame was painted by a relative at their autobody shop.

i still have the stock rear brake, and unlike most i have read or heard about, this one works perfectly fine. i will be updating to hydro's in the rear eventually.

the seat cover i got thru verde powersports...

i still have some work i want to do on the blaster, like hydros on the back like i just said the reeds and 30mm carb, and i want to get a set of the newer style maier rear fenders for it also. i am running a honda 450r rear shock on the back right now, and it does a good job soaking up the jumps and such, but i plan on getting elkas all the way around soon. lol, its never done, always adding something here, changing this or that... but i like it.

for hydros you should definitely get awk08's rear brake setup, they are gsxr hydro brakes and he makes custom mounts for it to fit on a blasty. alot of people on here have them and they say they are the best you can get, plus, he doesn't charge you an arm and a leg for it.

welcome to the site man.

a couple questions, how did you get that stance on the blaster? are those standard or long travel a arms? and what shocks are you using up front?