Noobers +3 Stroker Build

more pics...

rebuild3.jpg

rebuild4.jpg

nice build , luvin the paint and bars man.

hey thanks man, its funny, i get alot of compliments on those bars and i have no idea what they are.. they were on the roller when i bought it all yellow and sh*tty looking... amazeing what a lil sandpaper and paint can do I:I

lookin awsome noob, how many scoody snacks ya think it took to do all this??? lol

bahaha, lets just say the pics dont do it justice I:I you wanna line up mang??? lmao:D

I do when I'm done. Should be one hell of a race as long as stopping isn't involved. Then I would get spanked. We pretty much have the same build other then color and brakes. Love the blaster.

a few pics from this morning... the plastics are just sitting there so if it looks misaligned thats whats up its just to get a feel for what its going to look like when finally done. I:I also im very proud of myself with that sticker... talk about a biotch to get on there without looking like ass haha :D

rebuild5.jpg

rebuild7.jpg

Whats up with the old quad in the backround?

lol, its a old yamaha breeze. when i picked up my blaster roller the guy had it just sitting there and said 60 bucks and its yours so i grabbed it up and plan to redo it for my daughter when she gets strong enough to use it, its only a 125cc 4poke lol.

What is up with that ridiculous sticker????

HAHA jus kidding... Thats hilarious ! !

Build is look AWESOME ! !

I have the same lights up under the bed of my truck facing out. Is the blaster even strong enough to run those things? Might be like turning the a/c on in a compact car lights come on power goes down LOL.