Noobers +3 Stroker Build

COUGH-COUGH- COUGH Hell ya! I hope to be done in a week or two. Then i will have soooo much extra time, I might have to get another one for myself.

baaaaaaaahahahaha i hear that!! ive been so one track minded lately its pathetic :D. the wife actually jokeingly said "glad you are done now mabey stuff will get done around here" i laughed my ass off and was like yeah now what am i gonna do on my weekends, and she came back with " probally ride it" hahahahahahaha

baaaaaaaahahahaha i hear that!! ive been so one track minded lately its pathetic :D. the wife actually jokeingly said "glad you are done now mabey stuff will get done around here" i laughed my ass off and was like yeah now what am i gonna do on my weekends, and she came back with " probally ride it" hahahahahahaha

For Sure! Ride all day if i could.

ok here are a few pics, i will post more tomorrow and mabey a vid. too tired to do it all tonight lol I:I

niiiice.jpg

100_0904.jpg

Looks great noober.......

Was wondering where you've been bro.....

Glad to see I'll have a blasty to ride with at busco in July with out a 240 kit.....

aaand a couple more haha
the swingarm before paint and bearings, holds up great no strength issues.
swingarmpic.jpg

100_0909.jpg

OOPS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
100_0907.jpg

Dam so clean noober..........

I like the MJ on the swinger. Glad you are proud of Micheal Jackson HAHAHAHAHAH LOL....

Nice 4:20 Logo you got there.....

Any reason the end of the silencer is upside down?

Dam so clean noober..........

I like the MJ on the swinger. Glad you are proud of Micheal Jackson HAHAHAHAHAH LOL....

Nice 4:20 Logo you got there.....

Any reason the end of the silencer is upside down?

haha nope i just messed it up and thought it was a funny pic, ive turned it around now i dont want water to get in so easily. :D and the logo well thats how we do things here in pennsyltucky I:I I:I

I know how it works my family is from Potsville well new philly and I lived there awhile....

Lets put our blasters to the test in July bro..........