Noobers +3 Stroker Build

just won some nice banshee shocks off ole egay I:I. yeah its not works or elka but still better than stock and should compliment the 400 ex rear nicely. haha stole em with 5 seconds left :D :D :D :D :D $35 shipped

well ive got a few new additions to the beast i installed the trunk and got my lonestar axle put in. all i can say is giggidy giggidy freekin goo, im lovin the way the axle looks :D. i will post another pic later when i get the other wheel on and everything all locked together B)

a before shot and a pic of the trunk...
axle1.jpg

a shot of the trunk all nice and dirty

100_0980.jpg

all soakin in pb blaster, definately a necessary step lmao

pbblaster.jpg

and the after shot whooooop whoooooop I:I i will get a pic later of everything buttoned up i needed a scooby break lol :D

axle4.jpg

looking sweet bro.I like the scooby snack trunk,I need something to store stuff in when I am riding,besides my camelback bag.

looking sweet bro.I like the scooby snack trunk,I need something to store stuff in when I am riding,besides my camelback bag.

thanks man! yeah its awesome, i currently keep, reeds, spark plugs, zip ties, hose clamps a few rags and my tire plug set in there lmao and its not flimsey in any way, its very secure and dosent move at all :D