Noobers +3 Stroker Build

you still got that exhaust pipe on backwards? lmao axle looks good

lol its just the tip is upside down from when i repacked it. i like how it shoots the smoke in the air lmao I:I I:I someday i will flip it so rain cant get in.. someday... hahaha

look at this jet booster
jet-quadbike.jpg

lol its just the tip is upside down from when i repacked it. i like how it shoots the smoke in the air lmao I:I I:I someday i will flip it so rain cant get in.. someday... hahaha

Ya have to make it blow rings of 2stroke smoke, now that would be cool!I:I

ahhhhh all installed I:I. al little tricky with all the crossing of the pre 03 and 03+ equipment.here is the final result.. i was able to put a pre 03 axle into my 03+ carrier but you need a pre 03' brake hub wich i just happened to have one laying around courtesy of MR305, thanks dude!!).

niceass.jpg

this thing cleaned up real good, i should have took the pic first and not rode it but whatever hahaha thats how i roll I:I I:I

100_0988.jpg

shiney.jpg

That looks great dude!
How did you polish that axle? I know my 03 is powder coated ( it could be factory baked on paint... idk ) a goldish color.

its not a stock axle, its a old lonestar.. made in 9/99 lol :eek:. i didnt do much to it really, a little steel wool and some cleaner wax.