Noobers +3 Stroker Build

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
yup, its my turn now :D. my blasty lost compression due to stuck rings so since i had to pull the motor anyhow its finally time to install all the engine goodies along with some other good stuff. what i have already to install are

vitos +3 stroker crank with all new engine bearings and seals

Flotek +3 adjusted trail ported cylinder with .035 milled head

34mm PJ all polished up and looking nice

04 Front hydros to go with my 04 rear hydro setup

new paint all around with some random polishing

the engine is at the builders now getting the crank put in along with some case port matching, shift star mod and a few other tricks.

what i would like to add before its all done would be a banshee steering stem, new brake rotor, some different front shocks, even banshee ones for now would be a improvement. ive got pics on my camera of the teardown i just got to get them downloaded. STAY TUNED!!!! I:I I:I

Sounds like a pretty impressive list. It'll be like riding a completely different machine when its all done

Right on!

Lets see some pics bro!
evil1.gif

this will be interesting noob, seeing how it came from the "captian america" blaster just last year

some pics... oh yeah I:I I:I

Attachments

• torn down blasty.jpg
    torn down blasty.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 276
  • front view teardown.jpg
    front view teardown.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 270
  • another cylinder pic.jpg
    another cylinder pic.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 342
  • cropped vitos.jpg
    cropped vitos.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 296
Looking sweet bro.Nice list of goodies you have there.It's going to be a runner for sure.Keep up the good work.

Awsome, good luck with the build.going to be a good and fast moter when you are finished. Keep us updated...

thanks guys, ill post some more pics tomorrow. and LT where you been man? i though you got eaten by a shark or somethin lol

it looks ok, i wouldn't use the word "killer" i guess i'm used to looking at CNC big block chevy ports tho that are perfect lol

it looks ok, i wouldn't use the word "killer" i guess i'm used to looking at CNC big block chevy ports tho that are perfect lol

bahaha, lets just say the pics dont do it justice I:I you wanna line up mang??? lmao:D and stephen its a unusual deal i stumbled upon with this dude, he's old friends with my neighbor so he is hooking it up. i did see a sign on his shop wall with a labor rate of $46/hr. that MAY have been $56 but 99.9% it said $46. but you need to get ahold of this guy MONTHS in advance so him doing my engine is quite a favor. I:I I:I but he dosent have the cool parts freek hooked you up with, i gotta get them bad boys seperate I:I