New Years resoulutions???

My resolution is to finally finish my Blaster project that has been dragging on for years. It's time for it to end ... My goal in to brew more beer than I can drink ... burp! .. hope my goal doesn't interfere with my resolution ... :)

Last edited:
mines going to be to graduate HS, finish the Kawasaki X-2, be able to sub my jet skis by the end of summer, and hopefully get into college

ok i finally made mine.
these are to make my life better
1) all newbies to use the search function before posting.
2) dont ask any stupid questions, yes there such a thing as a stupid question.
3) before you talk, know what you are talking about.
4) i am the alpha and omega, remeber this and that will be great.

Me and Jess are going to quit smoking. Dirty, nasty habit. Should be interesting! Good luck Ian. Call me if you need support. I'll do the same.

if you look online there is a website that will hook you up with a whole quit smoking package, patches, a quit coach,. the works. if anyone wants it i can ask my wife what the site was, it worked great for her I:I

Wow, there are alot of smokers. I would like to quit, but i enjoy it to much. But i should try. And yes, i would love to be able to ride my blaster by the new year. It should be a whole new machine by the time im done with it.

Me and Jess are going to quit smoking. Dirty, nasty habit. Should be interesting! Good luck Ian. Call me if you need support. I'll do the same.

Sounds good bro.I need to quit and has been along time coming.The money is just rediculous.I figure another 6k a year to spend on toys.I:I You know how to get me and don't hesitate to call.I will give you some good laughs.bahahahahha :eek: