New Years resoulutions???

DUALSTROKE

Giving away free clues
Technician
Mar 2, 2008
masshole
Anyone got a new years resolution??? I myself am going to try and quit smoking.Betweenme and the wife it is a $450 a month habbit.I know I can do it but my wife is another story.It may be a little bitchy in my house for the month of January.lol

My plans.... hmmmmm..... Get my working papers the day I turn 14. February, 6 is a weekday and I'm going to get working papers through school. Then, obviously find a small job with probably minimum wage which i think is like $7.00 here in jersey. Then start making some money to start my summer build. Hopefully all works out for you. Quitting smoking is hard, took my uncle 5 months to quit. He'll never go back though. Good luck with you.... oh, and your wife. LOL!

Anyone got a new years resolution??? I myself am going to try and quit smoking.Betweenme and the wife it is a $450 a month habbit.I know I can do it but my wife is another story.It may be a little bitchy in my house for the month of January.lol

thats exactly my plan too brotha....its just waaaaaay to expensive anymore
good luck to u and the wife man

im going to try and make my lunch everyday for work... i spend like $10 a day...thats $50 a week... thats $2500 a year i spend on eating out...that could easily be $1000 if i packed a lunch...so heres to trying that out..

Start taking more chances, I started to acouple months ago and my life definitely improved. However after new years, I am going after everything. It pisses me off I wasted my high school years, so I am living it up for now on. Starting with hucking myself off jumps on the mountain in two weeks, I haven't gone down a mountain in 7 years after hitting a tree and messing up my tibia. Now its my turn, I'm coming back fearless and my arms swinging.

I'm gunna buy another blaster and work my ass off on it. And I'm going to try to be a little more careful riding. I've broken my nose 4 times since I started riding, and my doctor says theres permanent damage now, sooooo, gunna have to not be so stupid when riding. =P I.E., less fun. D=

I'm gunna buy another blaster and work my ass off on it. And I'm going to try to be a little more careful riding. I've broken my nose 4 times since I started riding, and my doctor says theres permanent damage now, sooooo, gunna have to not be so stupid when riding. =P I.E., less fun. D=

if u are in control u arnt going fast enough

resolution: start saving money

obstacles, a blaster, picking up a 2nd blaster frame, and a a race car lmao

hahah^^^

im going to try and eat healthier and start working out. it's been a long time since i was in shape.