New toy (again)

flinter42

Sep 30, 2009
Potsdam NY
Well i traded my 03 660 raptor for a nice 2005 limited edition yfz 450. Came with a full curtis sparks exhaust, cam work, knn intake and pro tapered bars. Let me know what you guys think. Took it for a ride yesterday man this thing screams. Have it on the lift next to my honda 450.

The raptor

100_1115.jpg

The 450

000_0024.jpg

000_0025.jpg

hahah ya the dog is about 70lbs shes really not as fat as she looks in the pictures.

This yfz hauls a$$ its alot of fun. I just put a full set of holeshot mx6r on it really rips with the 18's on the back cant wait to do some suspension mods to this thing.

thanks man. the honda has a ton of work done to it. I just got the front and rear axis shocks havent even tried them out yet. has a +1.25'' hearman racin swing arm. +3 long tavel janseen a arms, dwt rear beadlock, hiper front rims on the way. the list goes on and on. wont be long and the yfz will be the same way my wife is going to race it this summer,

Nice rides that raptor you had looked nice I can see why they wanted it. The 660 is pretty much extinct where I live everyone switched to the 700. So which one do you like better..