new to the game

user1

Jun 1, 2010
NEW YORK
I just recently purchased a stock 2001 blaster in which ride in the woods around my house. Ive been looking to put some money into it and so far I have just added both a swing arm and full frame skid plates. I have been told that i should buy an oil block off kit but hear many mixed opinions as to weather or not that is completly nessecary. I was also advised that i should look into a case saver but so far ive only seen the custom ones on this site. I would very much appretiate some advice and guidance as to what upgrades i should look into based on priority.

thanks in advance.

I just recently purchased a stock 2001 blaster in which ride in the woods around my house. Ive been looking to put some money into it and so far I have just added both a swing arm and full frame skid plates. I have been told that i should buy an oil block off kit but hear many mixed opinions as to weather or not that is completly nessecary. I was also advised that i should look into a case saver but so far ive only seen the custom ones on this site. I would very much appretiate some advice and guidance as to what upgrades i should look into based on priority.

thanks in advance.

Yes.Do the oil block off.A case saver would be nice.Upgrade the shocks and brakes.Read up on jetting.

After you learn about jetting,then we can talk power mod's.You need to stop fast to go fast.If not,it hurts alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun man im new to blasters too and reading all the jetting material will give you a headache real quick