new shee to freshen up

wish I could still sell on ebay.Couple of lovely people tried to pay me with a $ order both wanted there item shipped before I got the $$ I said no paypal only they lodged vague bad feedback,I reported the issue to ebay both times.They did nothing but say no more selling:(
have your fife set up an account
got the new clutches soaking in type f
that's all I use, type f

got new clutches in [soaked for about 4-5 hrs in type f].Torqued to proper spec.Internal adjustment correct[arrows line up]Cable adjusted.I put it in gear and pull in clutch and it doesn't disengage.side cover is not back on yet.Will it make a difference if cover is on and full of fluid?

got new clutches in [soaked for about 4-5 hrs in type f].Torqued to proper spec.Internal adjustment correct[arrows line up]Cable adjusted.I put it in gear and pull in clutch and it doesn't disengage.side cover is not back on yet.Will it make a difference if cover is on and full of fluid?
put the cover on,.fill full of fluid. run it and it should run correctly. is the clutch perch adjusted correctly? how much slack in the cable?

You should adjust it before putting cover on and oil in.

If you have the cover off a blasty, you can clearly see them move. You probably need to adjust the ball/rod inside it (same as blasty im sure)