new shee to freshen up

yes dave i live in fayetteville nc home to the usa 2nd or 3rd biggest military base. ie car rebuilt 1500 country town less money 500 same rebuilt. im from nj so a banshee for $500 somebody missing that dam banshee lol

Get r done! At least you dont have chocolate pudding in the bottom end! I would have rather paid 500 bucks for yours than getting mine for free!

just ordered exhaust clamps.You think this 1 was a deal I paid $100 for the last one cleaned the carbs,bled the front brakes plugs and oil change and was rippin it made the wife nervos so stupidly it got sold not this time if your nervous get some meds

Reactions: bansheedave
i almost got killed on my shee. after the hospital stay, my family was nervous...lol dont let the wife read this posto_O

Harley, this is the first time I've ever saw you mention buying parts! Usually you trade, for them. You must feel like you walking on uneven ground!!!

I'm Kidding buddy, I'm glad your getting things YOU want! But a little humor never hurt anyone.

trust me if I could trade I would just reposted my ad to remove unwanted off road stuff free of charge hope I get some bites running out of stuff to trade