new shee to freshen up

Go for it Harley! Can't wait to see this beast getting a makeover.

Does Everyone Like Harley's profile pic?? I Sent it to him last night, since he is the resident Fred Sanford of the forum!

got my bumper clutch cover gasket,vitos reeds and billet waterpump,carb kits,tusk clutch,and cooler/temp gauge.Still waiting on nerfs jets,cool head,and exhaust clamps

doesnt stop you from sitting on it and making vroom vroom sounds...lol or even braaaap braaap

I think this is one of the fun parts about owning toys, not just the fun of riding. Christmas can come at any time of the year. And the feeling of accomplishment when it's running like a champ after all the work is done.

wish I could still sell on ebay.Couple of lovely people tried to pay me with a $ order both wanted there item shipped before I got the $$ I said no paypal only they lodged vague bad feedback,I reported the issue to ebay both times.They did nothing but say no more selling:(

Make a new account and new PayPal
wish I could still sell on ebay.Couple of lovely people tried to pay me with a $ order both wanted there item shipped before I got the $$ I said no paypal only they lodged vague bad feedback,I reported the issue to ebay both times.They did nothing but say no more selling:(