pro desighn cool head 22cc domes
temp gauge cooler
clutch cover gasket
dg nerfs
sharkbite bumper
jets
vitos reeds
carb kits with choke o rings

I wish I could find a shee for $500 around my way :( Looks good for the money. Nice score. I would deffinately think about some heel guards though.
BTW I think you could get another 600 miles on the front tires. lol

hey for 500 and all I gota do is play with the jetting carb clean and clutch to make it rideable I had too next weekend I am gonna do her up and ride

Like I said still a good deal. Just be careful riding with those front tires. There will be no center bite. A used set could be had for cheap. Or knowing you for free. :)

$500 enclosed trailer??? Can't touch an enclosed trailer around here for less than $1500. I own a 2011 16x7 and paid $$$$$ for it.

I haven't seen one recently but a few weeks ago a guy posted 1 for $500 14x8 needed lights rewired[easy job and cheap]he posted it and sold it within 15 min.Then again I posted my 04 blasty and it was gone within a hour

Looks good man! Should have got 21cc domes since you ride at 3,500 feet. Probably could have got away with 20cc on pump fuel with such high elevation. No big deal though, they are only $60 if you ever want to change them. If you ordered a pro design cool head use vasoline on the o rings, it will help hold them in place when you bolt it down. Ken gave me that tip!

thanks wifes I gotta take care of some stuff this weekend but I plan on hopefully being able to ride it the following weekend.Does the cool head make a big power difference?

A cool head keeps the motor running a little cooler. It also gives you the ability to change out domes and up your compression. It is like getting a Rechambered head for a blaster without the machine work. Since you have a fresh welded hot rods crank you will have no problem upping the comp. Bumping up compression will help with bottom end and add power. Put the 22cc domes on there and do a comp test. Then if you want to up it some more just order some 20 or 21cc domes. They are VERY easy and quick to swap out.

Looks like the rear of the bike is wider than the front. You can get smaller tire valves and flip the fronts or get some spacers. That's a definite no no with that bike!

no sell I still regretted selling the old 1 until this 1 came home to me.The last shee was supposed to be a flip but would have made me happier than $$$$