New guy from Connecticut

turbowagon

Aug 24, 2009
Southern CT
Hey there, I have an 01' Blaster. Stock except for a foam air filter, and oil injection block off plate. Pretty much mint otherwise. Hopefully doing a few more mods if I can find some decent places to ride, and people to ride with.

Maybe heading to CT Motocross at the end of this month or Sept, if I can get the required nerf bars on in time. Probably gonna get a set of tires/wheels too just so I don't get owned out on the track.

CTmotocross.com

If anyone know any good spots..feel free to share.

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few members over on the east coast so I'm sure you'll be able to find new places to ride as well as some new people to ride with

Thanks. No pics yet...but if you picture a stock blue 01' Blaster, that's what it looks like, nothing real impressive yet.

I was however lucky enough to find this one in mint condition, very little use and the only mod when I got it was a big rack bolted on the back where a grab bar would go. I'm assuming its for a spare fuel jug. I'll prob take it off and put a grab bar on, but if I ever go on an extended trail ride, I'll put it back on.