New exhaust

Still got to expand the tip of the silencer on, test fit it and ran the bike for a few without a spring... had herp build me a custom flange that fits like a glove, bought some 100mm springs after the fact.. waiting on my motor back from KOR, as we speak.... can't wait to get it all back together...

Reactions: speedyslyder
nice, im building a custom silencer for my lrd now too, cant wait to see what I come up with, let us all know how you make out when your ready to fire up the completed project

So has a decision been made on the new pipe?

awk if you pack it more will it quiet it down? fast hand id willing pay $500 for your full LRD if its still around

for a full matching system yea, im the pipe hoarder brother, hows your franken LRD holdin up? pm me if looking to let her go lol
it makes me mad you did this. just stirring the water with no real intentions other than creating havoc

Sorry, I'm still on the wall with the CT and Toomey.

Sheesh with the shipping added to the CT its almost 450. I'm going to be making my final decision tomorrow either way.

I didn't think it was going to be this difficult, it's just an exhaust.

Toomey has fully replaceable parts easily accesable and offer a cool spark arrestor, and a very unique sealing design with oring slipped inside header where it slides tightly over the billet flange. Id say they both are great pipes, one left, one right. Maybe which ones cheaper, or has the better easily replacement parts available.

Reactions: PRChrist
Toomey has fully replaceable parts easily accesable and offer a cool spark arrestor, and a very unique sealing design with oring slipped inside header where it slides tightly over the billet flange. Id say they both are great pipes, one left, one right. Maybe which ones cheaper, or has the better easily replacement parts available.
Yea that's why I'm leaning torwards the Toomey. However once I get the porting done on the bike I don't want it to hinder anything.

So it's Toomey for the win. Was a hard decision, but I wanted something different. Now I just need to figure where to start with the jetting. Any thoughts?