Okay im gonna buy a pipe:)

blasterbrian

Mar 17, 2016
Well im curious to know everyones opinion, im buying a new pipe somepoint next week , i was gonna get an fmf but i think im just gonna go ahead and get a better pipe for the bit extra.
The pipes im thinking of getting would be as follows
Toomey b1(of course)
Ct racing pipe and silencer
Paul tuner pipe and silencer
Dyno port big volume pipe and silencer ?
Any suggestions on any pipe would be great all though i do know a fair bit about the toomy

Well im curious to know everyones opinion, im buying a new pipe somepoint next week , i was gonna get an fmf but i think im just gonna go ahead and get a better pipe for the bit extra.
The pipes im thinking of getting would be as follows
Toomey b1(of course)
Ct racing pipe and silencer
Paul tuner pipe and silencer
Dyno port big volume pipe and silencer ?
Any suggestions on any pipe would be great all though i do know a fair bit about the toomy
Ct racing is what I would buy. Same pipe as a power pros,project blaster,ct, and older graydon proline.
This pipe is great on ported or stroked stock cylinders and even better on a bb cylinder. My personal pipe of choice. I do like the vitos fat bastard pipe also but only have ridden and tested one on a bb cylinder. It has a huge expansion chamber and I beleive would be better suited for a bb. Fmf only if you like alot of top end and dont mind giving up a little bottom and only for stock jug. Toomey does nothing for me but thats just my opinion. Dyno port I have tested and ran and was not impressed at all. Dmc is for sound, thats why everyone likes them.

Reactions: blasterbrian
I was leaning on ct and now that ive gotta this great info , thank you dual stroke, will probably be buying it as its the same price as toomey but right bend and was the pipe i like the most

Reactions: DUALSTROKE
I need to buy a new crank for my second engine maybe ill do a 240 build on it but i always hear bad things about them

If they don't ship to canada then I am sure we can figure something out. Where in canuckastan are you?lol

there is this little sweetheart of info from toomey lol:eek:
toomey jet needle.jpg

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd
I litterly traded a stock pipe and dg silencer for it and an old set of a arms and drum hubs lol its like brand new used for like 2 rides so i didnt get jet or instructions

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd