Need pics of swingarm please guys!

ITS VERY EASY TO REBUILD A CARB. AND THERE'S NO NEED TO BUY A BIGGER CARB. IF YOU PUT A BETTER BREATHING AIR FILTER, DRILL HOLES IN THE BOX AND HAVE AN AFTERMARKET EXPANSION CHAMBER/SILENCER, ALL YOU NEED IS A JET KIT. IF YOU GO WITH A BIG BORE KIT AND PORTED CYLENDER/HEAD, THEN YOU WILL NEED A BIGGER CARB.
I THINK I'M ALSO GOING TO PUT AN 400EX SHOCK ON MINE, EITER THAT OR A 250R SHOCK(I H8 400EXs), AND BANSHEE SHOCKS IN FRONT...EVENTUALY. FIRST I'M WIDENING THE BIKE, AND CONVERTING OVER TO HYDROLIC BRAKES.
GOOD LUCK MAN

I did some research on them Banshee shocks and most people said not much a gain there. If you get the widening kit for the front, get the shock conversion and go with the YFZ450 shocks or Raptor shocks is the gain I heard that had the best results in gains.

All I know if something breaks, i will weld it and strengthen and go from there!

Good luck with yours as well and keep me updated! I will keep pics posted of my mods here in this thread of course because we all like pics and feedback!

Oh...one last thing...I saw on the Vito's site that the card rebuild kit was more than the Rocky Mountain kit, but the Rocky mountain kit seemed to have more parts with it and made by the same manufacturer? Check it...

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?&allVehParts=true&navType=type&webTypeId=80&navTitle=Intake%2FFuel&webCatId=16&prodFamilyId=25572#vehicleSelect

CARB KIT WITH NEEDLE & SEAT...

Any differences here?

Well I got my rims and tires today....not only did they send me the wrong rim, but also the wrong size tires and rims!

One good thing....at least the pro series Boyesen reeds went in well. I don't use those stock reed stops with them do I?

IMG_8601.jpg

+3 swinger is on the way....I'm gonna reinforce it with one more beam running across the width of it just to make it sturdier than it is....who knows...I may not need to?