need advice on toomey exhaust kits

killer454

Aug 2, 2010
i just bought a 05 blaster and im lookin for advice on toomey exhaust systems. it comes with header, silencer, jets, and air filter.

Questions

1. will this thing run perfect just boltin this stuff on?

2. Am i ganna have too remove my air filter lid to run this kit?

im lookin to spend 400 bucks and am lookin for the biggest bang for my money. would u guys recommend toomey b1 exhaust pipe kit?

I have one and I love it. but I am upgrading my quad and I am thinking of selling my toomey. i think it is by far the best pipe for a mildly moded mottor. I would let it go with the jets you would need for your stock carb for $220 shipped. it has one small ding in the expantion pipe and the silencer was just packed. i'll send send pics if you are interested. you could add a v force 3 reed cage too for your price range and see a really nice power gain

i like the features of the toomey as far as the flange etc and have 1 on one of my kids blasters but i find that they are a little trickey to tune around more so than the other 2 fmf's that my other 2 kids ride just my 1 experience with the B1 but i love the T5 banshee pipes they are great and are good quality!!

yea toomey is the sh*t and R&S said alitttle tricky but once u get tht baby on and tuned the way it should be ur gunna love it...nothin says ting ting like toomey

i just bought a 05 blaster and im lookin for advice on toomey exhaust systems. it comes with header, silencer, jets, and air filter.

Questions

1. will this thing run perfect just boltin this stuff on?

2. Am i ganna have too remove my air filter lid to run this kit?

im lookin to spend 400 bucks and am lookin for the biggest bang for my money. would u guys recommend toomey b1 exhaust pipe kit?

The actual Toomey kit comes with UNI vents to put in the lid and very specific instructions for jetting and needle. Mine didn't have the lid on when I got it but you will want to either use the lid w/vents or no lid at all. The 310 is too big to not run an open box. I have seen some people run as large as a 330 with this setup. Sadly, I don't have an opinion on jetting because I immediately went with a PWK28. It should run well with the supplied jet, but "perfect" always requires adjustment. $220 is a good price (and from a reputable guy), although I sometimes see them go for lower on ebay. No matter what, it is a nice pipe.