nboldmans 02' rebuild!

Small update, frame is completly stripped dont know when im going to sandblast it and prime it up but it should be soon. Fron plastics are painted. the rear are still being prepped. New wiring harness ordered as my old one was shot and all cut up. The plastics are painted by myself, not the best but good for me. Also painted my front bumper.

Heres the pics

2012-04-27201239.jpg

2012-04-27214131.jpg

2012-04-27225735.jpg

2012-04-27225748.jpg

Can you see me?

Before:
2012-04-25212625.jpg

After:
2012-04-27231610.jpg

Still need to find a better color for the frame. Any suggestions?

Your painting on your mattress? LOL!

Keep it up man, I think you should do a dark, metallic grey!

Well theres a story to that, i WAS painting outside but in the middle of painting i saw the clouds so i quickly brought it in and finished on my spare mattress, LOL!

The dark mettallic gray is what i was going to go with before, maybe ill use the same colors and then do the same fade..

Well theres a story to that, i WAS painting outside but in the middle of painting i saw the clouds so i quickly brought it in and finished on my spare mattress, LOL!

The dark mettallic gray is what i was going to go with before, maybe ill use the same colors and then do the same fade..

good thing bout not living in the city lol very nice work none the less, like the stenciling, its origonal are you using krylon fusion?

Last edited:
Update for tonight, put my new reeds and oem stops on. just finished putting the loctite on the screws and threading them in.

2012-04-28203520.jpg

also have my leakdown tester in from slick.
2012-04-28203636.jpg

last plastic update Cleared everything and its all completly painted.

2012-04-29142030.jpg

stuck on a GoPro mount and painted over it.

2012-04-29142302.jpg

2012-04-29142643.jpg

2012-04-27214443.jpg

have a spot for both gopros now!

Niw for the frame and to get my cylinder back from ken! cant wait to get this back together. Does anyone have a stock black and silver seat cover for sale?

Looking EXCELLENT boldy man! Love the GoPro mount idea. I'd love to get a GoPro when the blaster's finished. The plastics really look good. I say you go with a Metallic Blue frame 8-|

Looking EXCELLENT boldy man! Love the GoPro mount idea. I'd love to get a GoPro when the blaster's finished. The plastics really look good. I say you go with a Metallic Blue frame 8-|

Thanks! The metallic blue frame is tempting, but you know its a common color on a blaster frame :D

ill probably use the same colors that i used on the plastics on the frame with the same 2-tone design. I:I

pic is a bit blurry but i finally got the bike down to bare frame. i sandblast monday! finally! i even get out of my 3rs hour bio class which is a plusI:I

2012-05-03093522.jpg

the back cross bar is a little bent though.

lookin good man, cant wait to see finished product, what kinda work did ken do?

Just a bore and hone. I didnt have the extra money to get any porting done or anything else dine, but next tax time, youll bet there will be a porting job, flywheel lightening, possibly a new crank. I:I

i wouldve had the bore and hone done locally, but i talked to 3 different guys and ask about chamfering the ports and got the what are you talking about look so i picked my stuff up and left. The dealer wanted 120 to get it done and ken was still cheaper so thats where it went.

Last edited by a moderator: