My HJR ported jug.

It rips tbh pal it's got a airsal 240 kit and just ordered my +3 crank so will be rejetting in next couple of weeks, But other than mine never been on another blaster. Your port job will be fine the fact is you got it done for free so how can anyone complain at that?

it's not running, he is, he bailed out on us earlier today ????

even though dakota bailed, hope he will read this. I have a buddy who races banshees and has all his shee porting done by kevin at Her Juggs. He ended up trading an old ass suzuki for a his first yamaha blaster. He ended up getting the blaster ported by kevin also. His jug came back looking quite similar and was also recommended a 39mm carb. He ran it no questions asked. Ran like a raped ape with stock bore and +3 stroker. He did jump between 3 different pipes till he found a dynoport really ran the greatest with the porting and 39mm. Not a lot of low power like a 2 stroke should be, but when she got to the mid rpm range you better hang the f*** on. It did take him about a week to dial the carb in but after that no problems at all.

no he didnt sale it...yet, my guess is he will before he ever rides it