BikeLife

Feb 12, 2024
Ported and polished head
new bottom and top end wiesco
Vforce 4 reeds
Full procircuit exhaust
Nibbi pwk34 carb with 130 main jet
Twist throttle
Runs great will not get onto the pipe hit power band once, guess needs bigger main jet?

I’m not totally familiar with bigger mods but that would be my guess to seeing that main controls 3/4 to full throttle. Buy up a couple jet sizes bigger and start at the top doing plug chops until you get a nice cardboard brown color.

Also, I have never gotten to far into modding my blaster, I was looking into a Vito’s 240 big bot kit with a +3mm stroker crank. I currently have a fmf fatty and powercore 2 along with a fresh, stock style air filter. So I want to know if I can use the stock carb with the jets Vito supplies in the kit or if I should get a larger carb. If I need to get a larger carb, what one would you recommend and what size jets should I use.
Thanks much!

I also have a full aluminum intake big noticeable difference, i would not reccomend bigger than a 30-maybe 32, my 34, before this latest rebuild i was able to rev it out and with the pwk 34 carb i reach max rmp, full rev out with 1/3 throttle so 2/3 of the throttle is unusable

You can use the stock carb, a bigger carb would just cause it to rev up quciker more fuel more air faster