My HJR ported jug.

yeah me too, wtf is this guy talking about?? has nothing to do with what i stated.

thread officially jacked....

Your a funny guy. If you notice the width of that exhaust port & height you can clearly see that thing has been opened up alot. Every body on this dam site has a 34mm or 35mm carb on there ported blaster & i highly doubt there exhaust port was ported that wide & opend up. You where the one pretty much bashing this port work which in my opinion looks GREAT! Back to the 39mm carb its only 4mm bigger then what everybody uses..

listen, if you run the spacer plate, you can have a porting that can be used with the stock stroke and a +3... he however probably just cut the exhaust port higher to get a bit more top end with the plus 3 since you will eventually have it (also strokers like a bit more exhaust port duration). it will run great with the stock stroke but maybe a lot more top end oriented.

there is no need to get your panties in a bunch, i know how these motors work too brotha, so dont point the newb finger so quick ;)

& this man is right.. Im not thread jacking or whatever you call it just stateing my opinion.. But like he said this things goin have some topend ripin roosterinI:I

Re: Bly HJR ported jug.

I'm going to stick with my 30 for now. My next jug is going to Ken. I know it will be rite then.

Dude are you serious? I love ken & his work & personality. But man you really have some nice work there. This whole thread you started was to get info from us as what we think & im tellin you your good with that jug its goin rip

Reactions: blasterdemon7
of course that jug is gonna show huge gains, but alot of peeps on here like it to look appealing to the eye when they first get it back, and know that their builder took the time and has pride in his work, i'm betting that if that hjr jug wasn't a raffle port job, it may have looked alot better ????

same as an ugly girl is prolly good in the sack, and the end result is the same.
but wouldnt it be nice to leave the lights on and have that extra visual kick too ?????

Looks like some great work! This is the first time I got to see what Kevin is doing to Blaster cylinders. Notice how the port is wide at the top and flows to the bottom. Very kind to the rings and it will rip. Hats off to HJR for some very nice work and following up on a free cylinder.

The intake was asked about on DP and the reply was that the porting likes the fuel to roll. That's why he didn't do a nice knife edge on the intake.

Your a funny guy. If you notice the width of that exhaust port & height you can clearly see that thing has been opened up alot. Every body on this dam site has a 34mm or 35mm carb on there ported blaster & i highly doubt there exhaust port was ported that wide & opend up. You where the one pretty much bashing this port work which in my opinion looks GREAT! Back to the 39mm carb its only 4mm bigger then what everybody uses..

ok u still quoted me and it had nothing to do with what I said, now back to what I was saying, I said it didn't look good and also looks can be deceiving, that's why I said ride it then we can see what's up I wasn't bashing the guys work I can say I don't like it all day long and I'm sure if it wasn't a raffle port job it would have been better. I don't need to explain myself to anyone I'm running a 35mm on a 240 +3 ported, if it runs like hell good on him and I hope it does

The port work was paid for by Shane. The owner of dirt paradise forum. It's $225 worth of work not counting the free hone job.

I never thought it was poor work. I just never got alot of info on it and wanted to get opinions in hopes of learning more about it. The guy has been doing this for a long time on the west coast and has a very good rep. I feel it's going to perform just the way I want it to when I get it all set up rite. I'm glad to be running HJR porting because very little people on here are and I like being different. It's set up for mid- upper power rite where I want it. It's a 2 stroke and I will run it hard. If I wanted good low end, I would of got a 4 stroke.

ok u still quoted me and it had nothing to do with what I said, now back to what I was saying, I said it didn't look good and also looks can be deceiving, that's why I said ride it then we can see what's up I wasn't bashing the guys work I can say I don't like it all day long and I'm sure if it wasn't a raffle port job it would have been better. I don't need to explain myself to anyone I'm running a 35mm on a 240 +3 ported, if it runs like hell good on him and I hope it does

& i quoted you because you said.. WTF is this guy talkin about? & I responded back to that commet thats all. Not tryin to start a forum fight with words lol..:D

It's on now. I will be getting some 2 stroke oil Saturday so I'm going to try to do my breakin ride Monday. Hope everything is good. I won't be flat out in the vid seeing that I have to breakin the rings and tune the carb.

I wonder how many people have even tried a carb larger than 36mm....or if everyone just tells eachother it is way to big and not to do it. I didnt lose any low end when I switch from my pj34 or my pj36 (Wich is bored to 36.5) to a pwk38...try it and see what happens. Don't let everyone hold you back from seeing what your motors potential is.

It's on now. I will be getting some 2 stroke oil Saturday so I'm going to try to do my breakin ride Monday. Hope everything is good. I won't be flat out in the vid seeing that I have to breakin the rings and tune the carb.

Yea deff after break in wanna see some full throttle vids. I:I

I'm running a pwk 38mm but came on the quad when I got it so don't have nothing to compare it to!