my blaster, what ya think?

chriscblaster

Feb 6, 2008
scotland (UK)
well seeing as its now running again(thank f^*k) im happy again so i cleaned it up and here it is

2po40eq.jpg

20funiv.jpg

jh7tvm.jpg

1z53ymc.jpg

and before any1 says av got money for a-arms just waiting to see if its gna properly work on sat at raceI:I

amazing blaster chris
looks like youve been reading too much max power though :p at the nude pages i presume :D

btw where you racing this sat
cuz just bought an old awd 2 litre impreza with a tow bar for 500 :D was going to go up doune this sat but i dont know if its for sure yet

there is no spacers on back its a durable dominatr its plus 4,

Im yet to try the turf tamers but i only payed £34 shipped for them brand new off ebay!! lol

and ye man im racing sat, dounes only for bikes i think..next weekend am going to cardenden.....come?

the air scoops are from omf, picked them and the bumper used for £70 shipped

I LOVE EBAY!!!! lol

ye haha, its the way to go.... and ye am getting a-arms and yfz shocks shortly.
and i think the white fender on back might make it look a bit pale with the bright frame, keeping the plastics like that for now

and ye man im racing sat, dounes only for bikes i think..next weekend am going to cardenden.....come?

is it an actual race or is practise and im not sure if it is look a perfect track for quad bikes and i wont be able to make it next week dont know if im goin to ride the blaster again , cant take my eyes of yfz450's :( look like my next buy

thanks guys, It had electrical prob and i just thot screw it so i handed it to a mecanic and an hour later he told me to come pick it up haha am happy again :p am dale, do the blaster up for fs haha