My Blaster Was Stolen 4 Days After I Got It

that sux butt dude best to get some friends together and go get your sh*t back if the cops get involved you probley will never see it again sux to hear but I had a buddy get his 300ex stolen in broad day light the freakin guys sawed the posts off his porch and took the bastard with neighbors watching then when the cops found his bike it turned out to be stolen twice before even though he took it to the courthouse and was granted a title the system sux

Dude I've seen your posts on CL about the Blaster. I'm buying up alot of the Blasters & their parts around here, so I'll keep my eye out for you. Those fenders and frame shouldn't be too hard to spot with them being that color. Good luck bud.

I'd tie that fugger up and chain a gator to him knock up his mom and sister and drink all his daddys beer then burn his house down
sounds about fair if you ask me

Man i don't understand thief's. Is it so fuggin hard to get a job??? If they'd just buy a blaster them selves with their hard earned money i'd be so much more rewarding. I'll keep an eye out for you bro.

Thanks guys. I got a new blaster the other night. still looking for the other one though. Ill get pics up as soon as i can

id love too. im tryin to hold off until i know if they still have it or not. the kid doesnt know that i know who did it so i dont wanna scare him into selling it. If i get it back ill be selling it cuz i just got a new one. this one doesnt look as good but its a hell of a lot faster

some questions
1) how was the blaster stolen?
2) how do you know who it is and still haven't got it back?

i had it in my backyard. never bothered chaining it up because nobody ever bothered anything else we had out here. and i've been asking around and got the first names of the people that stole it but don't know their last names, and i don't know where the one guy lives.

you need some better detective skills. try to find a last name and i know we can get you an address. maybe hire a couple guys for muscle and start getting answers the old fashion way.
if i lived closer, i am sure i could help you find the quad within 24hr. i do travel, lol.

well i only paid $300 for that one and i already have another one so it's pretty much like if i get it back, cool, if not, that sucks but oh well. i should've locked it up. lessons learned!

ya, never leave something outside, unlocked where it can be seen. reason i love where i live. you cant see my house from the road, and my dog is a big german shepard that has rein of the yard.

ya my pit and basset hound didnt even hear anything. but hey you learn as you go. bet ill never leave something in the yard not locked up again! i got my new one in a shed thats locked and have it chained to the wall of the shed!!

If you know who did it, see if you can get over to their house or whatever and scout it out, see if there's any parts or the whole quad somewhere by any chance, look for evidence that they had a quad somewhere, and ask about what they were doing on the night it was stolen. If it's suspicious to you, go hard ball and say yours was stolen, and if they start acting nervous, whoop their ass and demand to know where it is.

Cops don't care because they think it will be covered by insurance, of course most of the time it's not.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter if you paid $5 for it, its not theirs, and they don't deserve it.