Moving next week- Make offer before scrap..

007blaster

Dec 12, 2011
Northern Michigan
Moving next week and going to throw this stuff in my buddys scrap pile if not gone by then..

88-02 Spindles- Costs $13 to ship
Banshee Shocks- Costs $13 to ship
03+ Pegs- Costs $13 to ship( on ebay has 24hrs left on auction but doesnt look promising for me ha)

Dont come back with $14 or $15 please lol make a reasonable offer, not looking at getting rich.

I'll do $35 shipped for the shee shocks if they are in decent shape. I don't really need them, but it would be good to have an extra set or put them on the spare bike. Pm if interested.

Not trying to be a troll or anything but 89blaster u comment every forsale with if I had money I would buy these and I'm pretty sure in the rules it says not to do that and I'm sure it annoys a lot of ppl. Now I have money and am thinking about these front shocks I just gotta see how my night goes and ill pm u about them

Not trying to be a troll or anything but 89blaster u comment every forsale with if I had money I would buy these and I'm pretty sure in the rules it says not to do that and I'm sure it annoys a lot of ppl. Now I have money and am thinking about these front shocks I just gotta see how my night goes and ill pm u about them

You kinda just did the same thing bro.....just sayin

Ill take shocks just need to see them as long as the springs look decent they are sold.

yea i only do that because i dont want people to think there stuff is just sh*t and no one wants it and i was also asking if he took trades. or im giving them a free bump

Alright guys these are still available at this moment, I have about 4 guys saying they want them but nobody's paid yet. This is the only picture I have of them, they are boxed and ready to ship.
paqery4e_zps831d00fa.jpg