--ton's of stuff for sale--

Sorry, I missed your reply yesterday.
About #4 and #5. I've talked to someone about building an engine for me but when I saw the BBK cylinders, I thought it might be worth resleeving one of those and having him do a BB engine. I would only want an unported cylinder, as I'm sure a builder wouldn't want to work on one that's already been ported by someone else. So the #4 BBK would be the only one I might be interested, would have to talk to the builder about it before I could even make an offer.
About #6. I thought it might be a cheap way for me to get into a stroker engine. In the parts that came with my 04 was 2 extra engine's worth of parts. I was thinking I could buy a +3 crank and put one of them together. I don't really have a use for it but a FlowTek ported stroker engine for under $400 would be an awful good deal. I bought a 68mm Wiseco piston kit a while back for $26 shipped, so all I'd need is the crank.
About #7. The best extra cylinder I have will be at 67mm when cleaned up, thought this might be worth buying for the engine I'm sending off to be built but at best I'd only gain 2 bores. I doubt the 2 bores would be worth as much to me as someone needing a good cylinder.
I'll try to call the builder Monday and see what he says about the stock Vito's BBK. The +3 Flowtek cylinder might be something I'm interested in but the built engine is going to cost me a truck load. For what I'd have in it, it would be a bargain and I have a hard time passing up bargains.

Sorry, I missed your reply yesterday.
About #4 and #5. I've talked to someone about building an engine for me but when I saw the BBK cylinders, I thought it might be worth resleeving one of those and having him do a BB engine. I would only want an unported cylinder, as I'm sure a builder wouldn't want to work on one that's already been ported by someone else. So the #4 BBK would be the only one I might be interested, would have to talk to the builder about it before I could even make an offer.
About #6. I thought it might be a cheap way for me to get into a stroker engine. In the parts that came with my 04 was 2 extra engine's worth of parts. I was thinking I could buy a +3 crank and put one of them together. I don't really have a use for it but a FlowTek ported stroker engine for under $400 would be an awful good deal. I bought a 68mm Wiseco piston kit a while back for $26 shipped, so all I'd need is the crank.
About #7. The best extra cylinder I have will be at 67mm when cleaned up, thought this might be worth buying for the engine I'm sending off to be built but at best I'd only gain 2 bores. I doubt the 2 bores would be worth as much to me as someone needing a good cylinder.
I'll try to call the builder Monday and see what he says about the stock Vito's BBK. The +3 Flowtek cylinder might be something I'm interested in but the built engine is going to cost me a truck load. For what I'd have in it, it would be a bargain and I have a hard time passing up bargains.
Ya talk to your builder & let me know what you come up with

No, problem. It's funny that AWK posted someone should jump on the carb, so I did but when a deal for a manifold comes up.....he snags it for himself.
Back to your parts, do you know off hand where I can find the sleeve for that BBK?

Haha that's funny, and yes you can easily find it on eBay, or at vitosperformance.com

do the rear tires hold air well/a long time also do the fronts hold air good to also what treads on both?as well as price. dont need shipping yet just window shopping so no hurry on your end ok.thanks

***PRICE DROP*** I wanna get rid of some items, #4 & #5 BBK's $150 shipped, and $75 shipped. Also the FMF Exhaust I'll drop to $125 shipped. Just ask about a part & we can work something out. I need to make space and get some extra cash. Get these food parts before someone else does!

UPDATED LIST- These are the parts i have already sold, everything else i still have even if its not listed. im parting out this entire machine! (still hurts to say that...)

1. front fenders- SOLD

2. oem carb w/cable-SOLD

3. 34mm intake boot-SOLD

4. rear caliper-WAITING ON PAYMENT

5. oem,original seat-SOLD

!!!!-FIRE SALE-!!!!

I HAVE A LOT OF PARTS LEFT GUYS, JUST ASK ME FOR WHAT YOU NEED. UNLESS ITS POSTED ABOVE & SOLD ALREADY I GOT IT FOR SALE! (VFORCE3 REEDS,KEIHIN 34MM PJ FLAT SLIDE CARB,FMF FULL EXHAUST, REAR AXLE, A-ARMS, CYLINDERS & HEADS BOTH WITH WORK DONE TO THEM, FRONT & REAR TIRES, REAR PLASTICS, HEADLIGHT W/BRACKET, OEM HANDLE BARS, FRAME W/O TITLE BUT ITS CLEAN NOT STOLEN YOU CAN RUN THE VIN #'S YOURSELF, AND EVERY OTHER PART IN BETWEEN, ETC ETC...

Hey make a list of everything sold, I got money and I'd like to know what's gone !