Moto's 88 build!

Welp, ran into some problems with my dad, it looks like hes not going to let me put MY money into MY bike... so looks like im going to have to put MY money into this then sell it. appaerntly "i dont need 2 four wheelers"(and he can have 8 pos cars rotting away at the house) and i cant buy a right bend or head rechamber OR a 3mil with MY money because "it wont make a difference in power" so now im going to have a POS blaster thaty doesnt work and im not aloud to put any money into it to fix it, and and project that im not aloud to work on... and im not aloud to part it out..WTF!

thats messed up. if you get a job maybe he'll be a lil easy on ya. i cant believe that tho. i wud ask him why. i know he shud understand you love motors just like he do.

thats messed up. if you get a job maybe he'll be a lil easy on ya. i cant believe that tho. i wud ask him why. i know he shud understand you love motors just like he do.

i do have a job! with him, im making this thing on 10 bucks an hour and 20 when im sandblasting.. i hope i get it figured out.. and i work hard, resto moding cars is REALLY hard work

that sucks i know what ya mean thouugh, im 16 and my dad is always like stop wasting money on quads even though its my money, ur daddy should at least let you part it out, lol just realized that things looks like a s*it version of mine

that sucks i know what ya mean thouugh, im 16 and my dad is always like stop wasting money on quads even though its my money, ur daddy should at least let you part it out, lol just realized that things looks like a s*it version of mine

lol im still going to paint it and get in running, you wont be saying that for long!!!

alright so i talked to pops and heres the deal

my motor from my 04 is going into the 88, then the 88 is getting a nice paintjob and some tires, then im mostlikely selling it then doing the planned mods the my 04! I:I
because my dad has a good point, EVERYTHING was replaced when i built my 04 every single bushing and bearing.. so i think im going to steal the plastics from the 88 minus the hood, then paint abunch of sh*t white on the 04, then sell the 88!

alright so i talked to pops and heres the deal

my motor from my 04 is going into the 88, then the 88 is getting a nice paintjob and some tires, then im mostlikely selling it then doing the planned mods the my 04! I:I
because my dad has a good point, EVERYTHING was replaced when i built my 04 every single bushing and bearing.. so i think im going to steal the plastics from the 88 minus the hood, then paint abunch of sh*t white on the 04, then sell the 88!

that was kinda confusing but i get the point:D

got some sand for blasting! I:I
97c15fec.jpg

lol, nothing makes me happier than seeing those brown and orange bags of Black Beauty!!! it truly puts a smile on my face. i absolutely LOVE sandblasting...When SOMEONE ELSE is DOING IT!!! LMFSAO!!!!!!!!:)

lol, nothing makes me happier than seeing those brown and orange bags of Black Beauty!!! it truly puts a smile on my face. i absolutely LOVE sandblasting...When SOMEONE ELSE is DOING IT!!! LMFSAO!!!!!!!!:)
Belive it or not I like being pelted in the face with sand.. Haha

wont be doing anything till the 20th because im leaving so i leave you with this
e2f7ec2e.jpg

put the seat on, look at the plastic! it cleaned up
709d9135.jpg

old ones in the garbage
0b66ad72.jpg

one very good looking blaster and one not so good looking
709d9135.jpg

77453766.jpg

0dbf4148.jpg

Pulled the spare motor apart today (the one I got for parts)
And how does this even happen!!
750a00e3.jpg

22dc25ad.jpg

1f6cbebb.jpg

4a54d641.jpg

88b03e0a.jpg

65414d26.jpg

bahahahahahahahhahahahahaha holy sh*t bro!! i feel bad now wow who drove that motor and how did they blow it that bad wow no blown motor comest close to that holy crap tht awesome carnage