Votes: 109 35.4%
  • quadzilla

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • honda 250r

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • ktm 505sx

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
no i think that the quadzilla is the most bad ass, i mean come on it goes 97 stock what other quad can do that lol

Quadzilla is pretty pimp. Its like the.... 9 second muscle car of the quad world.

It just doesnt really seem to be the most reliable, and doesnt handle the best either. Thats why I didnt pick it.

This is why I said a LT250/500 hybrid...........

Balls and handling all in one little powerfull package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really starting to like Arctic Cats. Great suspension and power, flawless 4x4 ability, weight adds to traction, very stable and wide stance, and they do a fairly good speed, my friends 500 does 65mph full out. Their reliability is great too, 3 years of normal maitenance and NO problems with anything.
If it was there, it would take my vote.

Last edited:
HONDA TRX 250R, BEST SUSPENSION, and faster than most with a pipe, but stock for stock the hondas were just SLIGHTLY slower than the tecates4, and ltr250

honda trx 250r is my DREAM quad, but it needs to have the works though, all decked out i mean

You can't be serious about the TRX250R having the best suspension from that list. The KTM obviously has the best suspension on that list. I don't know why a new quad on that list though.

HONDA TRX 250R, BEST SUSPENSION, and faster than most with a pipe, but stock for stock the hondas were just SLIGHTLY slower than the tecates4, and ltr250

honda trx 250r is my DREAM quad, but it needs to have the works though, all decked out i mean

didnt you hear. people who already own 400ex's can not own a 250r its blasphemy
ohnoes9.gif

You can't be serious about the TRX250R having the best suspension from that list. The KTM obviously has the best suspension on that list. I don't know why a new quad on that list though.
im not talkin about from the list, im talking about out of the 3 main 2 stroke 250 quads

lt250r
tecate250
trx250r

the trx has the best suspension geometry

ask phragle he will tell ya the facts and more
and actually for a while the 250r had thebest suspension geometry for ever made for a while, i dont no about now though

all the new 450 race quads are based on the TRX250r's frame geometry...that quad set the standard for race quads....

f*ck that KTM overpriced pile of sh*t...who wants to spend 12k on a quad? a dumbass. you can HAVE A REALLY BADASS ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT PRICE....

hands down the trx250r is the most badass quad of all time.

zillas and LT250's are pretty junk. they dont stay together well, and handle like a mack truck with a flat tire. only way to make a decent suzuki is to take a LT500 engine and put it in a Lt250 chassis.....

The Banshee it introdued the world to putting streetbike motors on quad(im sure most of u know this but the banshees motor did not begin in the banshe)followed closely behind by honda becuz they r both fast and extremely reliable.Quadzilla...bah dont get me started on suzuki junk as far as im concerned and ive owned a few only good zuki is quadrunner 230 lol, i has aq quadracer what a pos.of course im giving props to the blaster i own one lol and i love it i just wish they were liquid cooled but ill be fixing that with a yz250 swap so no probs there. IDK thats my .10

quadzilla is what my vote goes to............ Of course imo the best most bad ass quad ever built was the suzuki lt250r............

all the new 450 race quads are based on the trx250r's frame geometry...that quad set the standard for race quads....

F**ck that ktm overpriced pile of sh*t...who wants to spend 12k on a quad? A dumbass. You can have a really badass anything else for that price....

Hands down the trx250r is the most badass quad of all time.

Zillas and lt250's are pretty junk. They dont stay together well, and handle like a mack truck with a flat tire. Only way to make a decent suzuki is to take a lt500 engine and put it in a lt250 chassis.....

bingo !

all the new 450 race quads are based on the TRX250r's frame geometry...that quad set the standard for race quads....

f**ck that KTM overpriced pile of sh*t...who wants to spend 12k on a quad? a dumbass. you can HAVE A REALLY BADASS ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT PRICE....

hands down the trx250r is the most badass quad of all time.

zillas and LT250's are pretty junk. they dont stay together well, and handle like a mack truck with a flat tire. only way to make a decent suzuki is to take a LT500 engine and put it in a Lt250 chassis.....

Pretty much. My brothers stock suspension zilla he had didn't handle well. I've never riden a stock suspension 250 though.

its not really the suspension itself its like the location of the mounts for things and design of the frames is what made them good, i dont no if im makeing thats not really understand able, maybe you will get what i mean

Its funny. You read the 250r is the best. Everyone talks about how great it is. But yet when you look at the votes, Banshee is winning by damn hear 50 percent of the 250r.

Whats so great about banshees? I like them. Theyre really fast. But if I had to pick between one and a 250R its a no brainer to me.

its not really the suspension itself its like the location of the mounts for things and design of the frames is what made them good, i dont no if im makeing thats not really understand able, maybe you will get what i mean

Pretty much the same thing. Saying they have a great suspension is also inclusive to the suspension geometery.

Thats the thing about the 250R they have an incredible suspension geometery. Much better than the Banshee, or the Blaster. Theyre wider, they move in the right directions, etc.

They seemed to be WAY ahead of their time. Its pretty crazy its still a great machine 20 years after it was made.

suspension geometry is where its at..look at a trx250r frame and a banshee frame...look how they are designed....the front has a huge upward pitch, the a arm mounts are close together and sorta skinny in the front...with a longer arm style setup....the suspesnion works less becasue instead of going straight up and down it works up and down still, but leaned back....

as for travel thats a whole other thing...you can always easliy add more travel....but maiking the geometry better.....little harder...

heres why the banshee is so great....on a oval track....unstoppable...in a drag race...pretty much the same. for mx...just terrible. trails...also decent. banshees are fast as hell, easy to upgrade and make fast...and easy to work on. realyl the only downfall to a banshee is the fact they handle really wierd/bad.

The Banshee it introdued the world to putting streetbike motors on quad(im sure most of u know this but the banshees motor did not begin in the banshe)followed closely behind by honda becuz they r both fast and extremely reliable.Quadzilla...bah dont get me started on suzuki junk as far as im concerned and ive owned a few only good zuki is quadrunner 230 lol, i has aq quadracer what a pos.of course im giving props to the blaster i own one lol and i love it i just wish they were liquid cooled but ill be fixing that with a yz250 swap so no probs there. IDK thats my .10
you are partially correct. you are referring to the RZ350..which uses a similar design engine. it has a different gearing in the trans, and also has power valves. another bike is the RD350 which is even closer to the same as the banshee engine.

i agree with you in the fact that hondas and yamahas are reliable..and suzukis, well arent nearly as......

and the blaster should have been a 250r competitor....not a beginer air fooler...

you are partially correct. you are referring to the RZ350..which uses a similar design engine. it has a different gearing in the trans, and also has power valves. another bike is the RD350 which is even closer to the same as the banshee engine.

i agree with you in the fact that hondas and yamahas are reliable..and suzukis, well arent nearly as......

and the blaster should have been a 250r competitor....not a beginer air fooler...

thats what my dad said when we got my banshee, the exact same as his old rd350.