Votes: 109 35.4%
  • quadzilla

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • honda 250r

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • ktm 505sx

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
You know whats funny? I just got done reading dirtwheels the other day and they did a piped 250r vs. a piped 450r and at the end the fourstroke had a lot of advantages, but they rated them equal until they continue production of the 450r.

ok, here is one of me screwing around at the local dunes. probably never heard a zilla motor sound quite like this.. :D

It looked nice, had power, and sounded good.
Do you think it had more power and sounded better then a dune ported, piped 350 Shee though.

You know whats funny? I just got done reading dirtwheels the other day and they did a piped 250r vs. a piped 450r and at the end the fourstroke had a lot of advantages, but they rated them equal until they continue production of the 450r.

I enjoyed that article they gave the r a pretty fair shake.
I want to see the r with a 310 kit and shocks go up against it.

I like the Raptor myself , But when I'm done building this blaster I'm sure that will change!!!
I voted blaster!!I:II:I

I would have to say the Quadzilla.I remember when it came out.It was the first atv I ever wanted.I still have not got one yet(lol).I think the Banshee is bad ass but the zilla was my first atv love.That was the one that got me into atv's.

WTF is that?I never seen one of them before.Very odd!I have seen bike's like that with the small motors(5 to 10 hp briggs)but never like that one.:eek:

thats a missle conversion kit. turns your 3 wheeler into a 2 wheeler like a yamaha big wheel or honda fat cat... there is guy on 3ww with a cr500 in the atc250r chassie with the missle fat cat kit, modded cr500... calls it the 70hp rototiller

thats a missle conversion kit. turns your 3 wheeler into a 2 wheeler like a yamaha big wheel or honda fat cat... there is guy on 3ww with a cr500 in the atc250r chassie with the missle fat cat kit, modded cr500... calls it the 70hp rototiller

that thing is siiiiick man

that post makes no sense whatsoever....its all an opinion dummy!

why is the zilla the best quad? because it has the most FACTORY hp? because they are prone to fall apart, and constantly have to work on them? because they are the heaviest quad of all time? because they are expensive to build and unreliable? because they handle like crap? because you have to weigh 350lbs just to start one? because its getting harder and harder to find parts for them? because a banshee will stomp one very easily?

im really confused at how a zilla is factually the most badass quad of all time.....what championships does that pile of sh*t hold? NONE! you know what does hold the most championships.......HONDA 250R that is a fact. another fact, the new MX quads of nowadays are based off the 250R geometry. anybody build a quad using anything from a zilla?????? HELL NO! WHY WOULD THEY? the 250R in its day was THE best handling quad you could buy. why do you think that they owned racetracks around the country? heres another fact.....there are aftermarket companies that soley existed because of the honda 250R, like most of them........they werent plagued with the problems and issues the suzukis had....both 500 and 250. not to mention that a suzuki 500 and 250 are much more of a pain in the ass to work on the engine....rebuild a banshee engine, then rebuild a 500 or 250 suzuki, tell me which one is easier...i GUARANTEE you pick the banshee.....

Calm down there buddy. Its opinion. I consider 100 mph stock baddass. And I own a zilla and its runs/performs/handles fine. Not to mention it smokes almost any other quad you throw infront of it.
But, i agree. Id go with a 'shee.

Dont have a pik, but a sundahl chassis with a built xr 650 motor. 17" o travel and 110 mph would put a smile on my face...

here... found piks....

Attachments

• race-desert-01.jpg
    race-desert-01.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 185
  • race-desert-02.jpg
    race-desert-02.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 182
  • race-desert-03.jpg
    race-desert-03.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 158
  • race-desert-04.jpg