moment of silence please

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
everybody I am asking for a moment of silence for my cat, Tiger. Something killed him about an hour ago just finished burying him. He died way to soon and for now on this day September 25 2009 I will always remeber him.

everybody I am asking for a moment of silence for my cat, Tiger. Something killed him about an hour ago just finished burying him. He died way to soon and for now on this day September 25 2009 I will always remeber him.

hey man i know how you feel i had to watch my brother 2month old kitten get killed right in front of me dog bit it on the neck....
the worse part of it was watching the blood come out and knowing there was nothing i could do...

ya my dad came home came inside and told us to come outside and he was just lying right in front of the garage in a pool of his own blood its almost like he was trying to get home to see us one last time before he died he almost made it. he was my only cat and i will always rememer him.

sorry to hear that man... but I know how you feel, a couple of years ago my dog got shot 3 times by our neighbors when we went out for dinner. we came home to find him dead on the side of our house

they also shot and killed 2 of our other dogs