mini build

heres the frame and some of the stuff i powder coated, its gloss blass powder with gold flakes in the clear coat. i'll take pics in the sun tomorrow to show the flakes :D it didnt come out as flaky as the display he had showed me but hell he knocked 200 bucks off so kinda glad in the end. i lucked out cause i didnt really want to spend 400 on pc right now anyways... it looks like gloss black with a little shine, very happy with it

pics not in the sun

ww15it.jpg

get to really wrench tomorrow I:I

yeah shes coming right along, should have it mostly put togather tomorrow, well post update in the afternoon, got all my new bearings/seals in perfect... got swinger and a-arms on lookin' real good so far.

heres some pics, need to get a few things and im going to extend my steering stem 2" with my welder.

wverfn.jpg

15g5p1i.jpg

2eelhsz.jpg

still waiting on banshee front shocks to get rid of the red, 400ex rear i just going to run a black cover

going to drill the shock mount out for 400ex rear, mount my gsxr master & weld the pedal, slap my chain on then i can start with the plastics. im waiting on about 5 more things from pc too

i think i liked the white frame better also.........but still looks awesome bro

yeah freek white frame is the best looking imo but its way too damn hard to clean everytime

looks awesome man, it'll be like a whole different bike with the new shocks on it

thanks man, going with white front shee shocks.

are banshee shocks any bigger in dia?? i hope not

so got my nasty bumper in today, it looks amazing. extended my stem 2"s last night, getting the rest of my pc'ed goodies back so now it looks like i have alot of work to do tonight I:I

just want to say awk these brakes are the sh*t and your custom brackets fit perfect man. thanks