mini build

heres my nasty bumper and the cleaned up banshee shocks. the bumper is super light-weight

2q1732e.jpg

lwdug.jpg

looking great man. i want some pics of the whole bike with that bumper before deciding if i like it or not though lol

looking great man. i want some pics of the whole bike with that bumper before deciding if i like it or not though lol

yeah dude looks a little off without the plastics on but its going really good got chain, slider,case saver, fat bars, handles and perches all back on have to do front brakes and some plastic trimming then I:I :D

this bumper is THE sh*t!! i looked thru about 25 diff ones and came up with that one, its a duner bumper and i think its going to set it off!!

cant wait to ride this prick again B)

***my buddy mr.305 came by today we hooked up the rest of the gsxr brakes in no time, they work like a DREAM!! :D came out really really good. i got the bike sittin' on its own now looks like the ride hieght will be perfect too. heres some pics my plastics are not on still just mocked them up.

a0waax.jpg

9s748i.jpg

11v4hns.jpg

pics are kinda crap but its almost done, i can feel it :D

thats looking awesome man! im lovin the black frame and white hubs I:I I:I oh and rims look great too and the bumper and a arms, damn dude i like it!

looks great man.. you did some more after we left i see.. weres the pics of the stem? i didnt see em.

its in "do it youself" +2 steering stem you'll see it. yo thanks for the help brotha and yeah i got to it after you guys left. also btw banshee front shocks are def a huge upgrade from stockers. mine are still on the tighest setting and there really soft. my wheels and tires look like sh*t cause there dirty still

***still have to get the brake hub pc'ed (i spaced that) and polish up the top + bottom of 400ex shock and the inside of my rear wheels, i think its going to ride alot better

thanks guys