mini build

little3mil

Sep 17, 2009
florida
Well, to make a long story short i went to put in my +4 swinger and my frame is bent so i had to cut the motor outta that prick... called up stephen12091985 and asked if he had the frame from his parout still, yes he did I:I I:I drove 2.5 hours each way this morning and grabed it for 25 bucks!! :eek: (thanks brotha) Its a 00' frame which is newer and alot nicer.

so ive got alot of powder to do, quickly too. also need to put on my new +6 axle, +4 swinger, gsxr brakes, pro motion clutch cable, getting a bumper and fat bars. already had alot of the stuff like a-arms and stuff but it all needs to get powder coated (monday i hope). my motor work is already done too, thanks to FLOTEK of course.

so stay tuned and i'll have pictures up tonight of the tear-down and rebuild + parts, its going to be a quick mini build in time for busco I:I (bout a month) pretty much just doing all the stuff i've been putting off for a while. :D

cool man i cant wait. did you guys get a site w/ everyone or what?

naw freek said he kinda wanted to camp by the river that is there. but whatevs more reason to ride the quad around haha I:I I:I. just follow your nose to the smell of speidies and thats where i will be lolol I:I I:I

holeshot who all are you ridding with? any room left?

hell yeah man sneek away if you can its only a few days...! its going to be so sick! you can saddle up in the escalade and ride with us if you want, sh*t all you would need is your bike and a tent and smoke...

hell yeah man sneek away if you can its only a few days...! its going to be so sick! you can saddle up in the escalade and ride with us if you want, sh*t all you would need is your bike and a tent and smoke...

im likeing the sounds of this I:I I:I I:I fingers crossed!! lol :D

Sounds like some nice goodies before the festivities.Whats this smoke 2 stroke smoke.lol haha

ok heres the new frame cleaned up a bit this thing was nasty, got it ready for pc.

wj6s02.jpg

heres the carnage...

1054kkh.jpg

ei10dc.jpg

damn bro, i know the feeling lol, but it will be well worth it in the end, u gonna keep the frame orange or go back to white??

and 305 u better show up broski, that would be awesome man

going to go with black frame so i can change the plastics to something bright later on.

but heres some goodies i got going to pc monday

+4 swingy (custom some guy on ebay all i kno is 170 shipped you CANT beat that wit a stick) looks to be very well built and strong... we'll see I ride pretty hard. I really like how he cut behind the stock shock mount but i hope it dont mess up my rear height. the welds are small but very clean thats all i care about.

2my6pt1.jpg

m783o3.jpg

2a7xxrt.jpg

and gsxr brakes/ brakets , g-force axle and new gold x-ring chain waiting to go on

rwjarn.jpg

pc'd ing everything trying to do it the right way and once... :D

Last edited:
whats wrong with the white frame.lol You must be cutting it out for that new 1100 tripple.lol jk Going to look nice when it is done.Can't wait to see this thing in person and have a few cold ones.I:I

whats wrong with the white frame.lol You must be cutting it out for that new 1100 tripple.lol jk Going to look nice when it is done.Can't wait to see this thing in person and have a few cold ones.I:I

the swing arm bolt was bent inside there and wanted to give me hell... im not a very patient guy... X( looking foward to meeting everyone too, I will post pics of everything im coating in a bit. the white frame was old and i have reason to belive it was slightly bent.