mini build

got alot more done... went to switch to a banshee petcock for more flow today and BAM there this thing was... it must be the stock one from my old 88' frame :eek:

21bnepi.jpg

2m33ds7.jpg

and i wondered why it would always drip a drop every 30 mins or so.. lol

got the shee one in though, that thing was scary im glad i found that before busco for sure

fyibkp.jpg

ok since the last pics ive polished my whole 400ex shock (looks great) polished the inside of my itp rear rims finally, clean and shined all my rims and tires. just waiting on a lower chain roller so i can adjust the chain, throw the pipe, carb, airbox, nerfs on then take care of the few little things i need to do still and i'll be almost done... for now.

so far its turning out just how i wanted it to

i have the frame all finished up except a few things i'll be doing soon, heres some shots of how it sits.
this is with the polished 400ex shock and insides of the wheels also
shows my custom steering stem
plastics going on soon :)

5xsoqb.jpg

2vtacxu.jpg

2s985c2.jpg

98ev6u.jpg

I:I

that looks AWESOME!!!!

thanks!

i will be starting it tonight w/ a leaking petcock... i just wanna fire it up after all this time got the new shee petcock overnighted it will be here tomorrow, then i can ride it and feel all the new stuff i put on it :D more pics of it fully assembled tonight

cant wait

got the new shee petcock on (just buy a new one for $25 not a used one) got it put back togather and i like it I:I still have to put on the nerfs, new grips, CFM airbox just minor stuff. going to tune it tomorrow but it's runnin' great on first start up. perfect ride height and width for me, I love the new overall feel of the bike just sitting on it, feels like a new ride!

also going to try a 12k hid and on/off switch for the headlight :)

mttuhh.jpg

fp89pj.jpg

65z6nm.jpg

vfgvwz.jpg

2eg5uu8.jpg

2i0u7io.jpg

LMK what you guys think..