mini build

I love the bumper. What size tubing is on it, and how about some measurements of it, it looks like a easy one to fab. I may stop fabing the bumper im working on now and fab one like yours. That thing is awesone!!!

some new pics with the rest of it on, the cfm airbox is nice! i like the look of it for some reason

enjoy

2505qg1.jpg

24x1chi.jpg

10ws4s0.jpg

:)

how did u make out with that rotor bro, get everything straightened out with it??

yea freek, im getting a sick rotor but not one like 305's... haha im just going to use metal spacers for the caliper bolt, it should work. i havent even looked at it yet really got home washed the bikes and crashed. going to fix that and get some good vids soon

Hey Holeshot,

I'm not sure you could hear my question over all the well deserved kudos. Where did you get that seat cover?

well i got the material from my work then just re-wraped it myself, its pretty damn hard it will take you 2 hours+ with a helper...
if you want some material just lmk i'll hook you up

got the new shee petcock on (just buy a new one for $25 not a used one) got it put back togather and i like it I:I still have to put on the nerfs, new grips, CFM airbox just minor stuff. going to tune it tomorrow but it's runnin' great on first start up. perfect ride height and width for me, I love the new overall feel of the bike just sitting on it, feels like a new ride!

also going to try a 12k hid and on/off switch for the headlight :)

65z6nm.jpg

LMK what you guys think..

i cant help but noticed the hatch back there? whats done to it? i have an EK hatch.

it's a b18 LS with a ported big 16g turbo just under 300whp at 14psi. gsr everything interior, 3" exhaust, 255 fuel pump, RC 440cc injectors, si rear disc swap, still need LSD tranny and paint to be done. its one of my "other" projects. very fun car

and yes she bangs :)