Miami's 41st Banshee Drag Racing.

thanx for confirming my previous posts on here about young kids thinking riding without helmets is cool...........so is slobbering all over yourself with brain damage.

bunch of fools down there in florida !!!!!

delete the post then, we really don't promote no helmet riding on here, too many other 14 year olds, like yourself, will think it's cool, and end up hurt, or worse

I'm not bashing but no helmets is just fugging stupid. Your basically asking to become a road pizza. Just looking out bro, theres no need to get upset.

thanx for confirming my previous posts on here about young kids thinking riding without helmets is cool...........so is slobbering all over yourself with brain damage.

bunch of fools down there in florida !!!!!

AWK, that dont represent Florida, thats North Cuba. Those guys are why South Florida has no where to ride legally. A bunch of dumbasses!!!

AWK, that dont represent Florida, thats North Cuba. Those guys are why South Florida has no where to ride legally. A bunch of dumbasses!!!

Of course I realize that, and didn't want it to sound as if I generalizing everyone from FLA.
My quote would have said "Bumflock Egypt" if that's where the vid was from

What a waste to the sport.NO helmets and riding on the street. Typical things hood rats do. Just another waste of space in the atv riding world.

Jeez... so much hate. All it is around here anymore.

Nice video bro. Like others said, it woulda been better with helmets, but to each their own. Looks like those banshees haul.

Jeez... so much hate. All it is around here anymore.

Nice video bro. Like others said, it woulda been better with helmets, but to each their own. Looks like those banshees haul.

idiots who ride on the streets, with no helmets, and splatter brain matter all over the place, eventually ending up on the news, further loading the weapons of the tree huggers and the politicians in their pockets,
who would like to ban more riding areas, or the entire sport of atv and off road riding.
damn straight we hate everyone who does stupid sh*t that brings negative attention and risk losing what we all love to do !!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not into the no helmet thing either, but it isn't no different than all the harley and sportbikers I see around going just as fast acting like fools! Or crusin the highways at 70-80?

But the reprocussions of an ATV'r doing it is always worse??? Fuked up world we live in!